Best friends or More?

Monday was known for the worst day out of the week. The day we all go back to school after the weekend, The day that's always so gloomy and boring, The day that's just hated probably by everyone. Applejack was probably the top number 1 person to hate this day. Matter a fact, The days she went to school were the worst. Even Friday. Yes, Even Friday. 

Applejack gets bullied at school nonstop, That's one of the reasons why she hates school. What would make this day even better? Obviously nothing, Applejack doesn't have any friends. Her only friends were pretty much her relatives. Her only real friends, Unlike people at school. 

Applejack was just getting her stuff out of her locker; getting ready for her first class of the day. She sighed lightly, It's a brand new day; Monday. A day we start fresh in school, What could possibly go wrong? 

"Well Well Well, Look what we have here.." Someone said. Applejack turned around. Her eyes widened, It was Dumbbell and his friend. They bully her nonstop. She would always try to fight back, But it never works out. Every time she does, things get worst. Besides, She's use to it. 

Hoops: "Pfft, The person we see in school everyday." Dumbbell's friend said as he rolled his eyes. Applejack bit her lip, Dumbbell and Hoops annoyed her to death. They didn't know how to leave people alone, They think they rule the school but they don't. They never have empathy in anyone, They just bully people because they think it's cool. 

Dumbbell: "Heh, I can already see why she has no friends. She's a weirdo, She doesn't deserve friends."

Hoops: "Right, She's worthless and a nobody. No wonder why no one cares about you, You're just invisible to them. A waste of space in this school to be honest." He said whilst smirking mischievously. Dumbbell grabbed Applejack by her shirt which made her flinch. Then he threw her against her locker which caused her to fall. They just laughed at her. 

Hoops: "Such a klutz." Hoops snickered, Applejack wanted to just go in the bathroom and cry to herself. But she knew she couldn't they'll probably just follow her in the bathroom. Dumbbell just kicked her in the stomach carelessly while historically laughing, Applejack had tears in her eyes but she didn't cry. She didn't want to, She couldn't. Not in front of them. Their laughing had stopped when somebody was behind them and pulled them both by their hair which caused them to fall. But that person obviously didn't care. 

Applejack's eyes widened in shock. There was a Rainbow haired girl with blue skin and magenta eyes standing there glaring at Dumbbell and Hoops with an angry glare.

"Leave her alone, Will ya? Don't you think she's tired of you messing with her with an unknown reason? Who knows how long you've been doing it." The girl with a raspy voice said, Hoops and Dumbbell got back on their feet and glared back at Rainbow haired girl that was standing up for Applejack. 

Dumbbell: "Oh look who it is now, It's Rainbow Crash. We remember you alright." Dumbbell said with a smirk.

"And I remember you too, I wish I didn't though. But why are you messing with her?"

Hoops: "Because we can." Hoops said as he rolled his eyes. 

"You're sitting here messing with her for no reason, Have empathy in someone for once." She said. 

Dumbbell: "You don't tell me what to do, You're not my mother."

"Yeah, I know. And you wouldn't want me to be either. I guarantee it." The rainbow haired girl said with a smirk. 

Dumbbell: "Just go away. Mind your own business." Dumbbell growled. 

"No. I said leave her alone. Or I'm gonna tell the Principal Celestia on both of you." Rainbow gave Hoops and Dumbbell and angry glare. Hoops and Dumbbell looked at Rainbow in fear and nodded. They were about to go on about their until Rainbow pulled Dumbbell by his shirt.