Sugar Love Pt. 2

This was requested by @RainbowWatermelon21 ! 

Enjoy Guys! :)

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Today was the day. Rainbow was gonna propose to Applejack, She was excited and nervous at the same time, She's currently wearing a blue sparkly dress. She was gonna take Applejack to a meadow, Right now. She's at Applejack's house, Standing in front of the door ready to knock on the door. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door was answered by none other than Applejack. Applejack looked Beautiful, She was wearing a white dress, Nothing to much but she still looked Beautiful to Rainbow Dash. 

Applejack: "Hey Rainbow Dash! You look pretty! As always." She said with a grin, Rainbow giggled with a slight blush on her face.

Rainbow Dash: "Thank you, You look beautiful Yourself." She said. 

Applejack: "Thank you!" She said excitedly.

Rainbow Dash: "No problem. Alright come on, Let's go.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Applejack and Rainbow arrived to the meadow. Rainbow Dash, Being the sweet person she is, She opened the door for Applejack. Applejack giggled cutely.

Applejack: "Thank you!" She cheered. Rainbow chuckled sweetly.

Rainbow Dash: "You're Welcome. Come on, Follow me." She demanded. They all went to a bush. Rainbow opened the bush revealing butterflies and flowers with a fountain in the middle of it. It was a beautiful meadow. It also had a hill, The Meadow really amazed Applejack. She adored the meadow. 

Applejack: "Wow....It's So beautiful!" Applejack said, Rainbow smiled. She wrapped her arm around the short girl. 

Rainbow Dash: "Just like you." Rainbow said, Applejack grinned.

Applejack: "You're really cheesy." She said while giggling.

Rainbow Dash: "I know, I know. No need to tease me about it." Rainbow said. Then Applejack grabbed her arm.

Applejack: "Let's go up the hill!" Applejack cheered, She pulled Rainbow up the hill. Once they reached it, Applejack looked at Rainbow.

Applejack: "Can we roll down the hill?" She asked. Rainbow nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Sure." Applejack and Rainbow both got on their back.

Rainbow Dash: "You ready?" Rainbow asked.

Applejack: "Yes!"

Rainbow Dash: "Okay-"

Applejack: "3 2 1 GO!" Applejack said, Then she rolled down the hill, Rainbow shook her head and just rolled down the hill with her.

Applejack: "That was so much fun!!" 

Rainbow Dash: "Yup, It sure was." Rainbow agreed. She was thinking, Should she propose to her now? Rainbow thought about it, she was gonna propose. 

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack, Can I ask you something?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded happily. Rainbow got on one knee. (A/N: Um...Help please...I don't know what I'm writing. This is gonna sound weird to me. But i'ma still write it because I want to.) She took the box out of her pocket and opened it. Revealing a ring. Applejack gasped. 

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack, Will you marry me?" Rainbow asked with a grin, Applejack had no words. She was shocked. Her hands were over her mouth. She was speechless. Then a sob escaped her mouth.

Applejack: "I-...Yes! Yes, I'll Marry you!" Applejack said, Rainbow got up and took her hand. She put the ring on her finger. Applejack hugged her and cried in happiness. Rainbow hugged back. The hug ended a few minutes later. 

Applejack: "I love you, Rainbow Dash" Applejack said, Rainbow smiled. She wiped Applejack's tears away.

Rainbow Dash: "I love you too, Applejack. You mean the world to me. And with that being said, They kissed. Now this was one exciting day for these two.

So that's part 2! Unexpected but I did it because you guys liked it and someone requested it! If you have any other request, Fill free to comment! :)