Stolen Love [PART 3]

A/N: So The Beginning Begins with a little comedy if ya'll don't mind! Enjoy! :)

Rarity right now was with Fluttershy babysitting the CMCS. Rarity was making a dress and Fluttershy helping out a bit.

Rarity: "So Fluttershy, How was the picnic with Rainbow? I suppose you had one according to Pinkie's Perspective." Rarity asked, Fluttershy smiled.

Fluttershy: "Well, It went well. The animals weren't harmful to her. They were actually gentle, She also got to learn more about them." Fluttershy replied. Rarity gave her a suspicious look.

Rarity: "Hmmm...I see. Anything going on with you two?" She asked curiously, Fluttershy knew exactly what that meant, Fluttershy quickly shook her head.

Fluttershy: "N-No! Nothing going on b-between us! I don't even have feelings for her!" Fluttershy said. 

Sweetie Belle: "Wait what was that?" Sweetie Belle popped up out of no where. 

Rarity: "Nothing Sweetie Belle, Go along with your friends."

Applebloom: "Fluttershy likes Rainbow Dash?? That's so amazing! I ship Flutterdash! Actually no, Take that back! I ship Appledash!" Applebloom said, Rarity and Fluttershy gave her a confused look.

R and FS: "Appledash?" 

Sweetie Belle: "Appledash is a ship! Applejack and Rainbow Dash! That's what that means. You're basically just taking Applejack's first name and then take Rainbow's last name-"

Rarity: "Alright Darling, I don't need no more information." Rarity said, But Sweetie Belle kept talking. 

Sweetie Belle: "And Tada! Appledash!" Sweetie Belle said. 

Rarity: "Um...I don't get it.." 

Fluttershy: "Um...I think she ships Applejack and Rainbow as a.....Wait- A couple?? And also I do not have a crush on Rainbow! We're just friends." Applebloom and Sweetie Belle nodded.

Scootaloo: "Ewww! Gross! I don't do lovey dovey things like you two!" Scootaloo said.

Applebloom: "Shut up, Scootaloo."

Sweetie Belle: "Yeah Scootaloo, You're no fun!" Sweetie Belle added.

Scootaloo: "Well, I was just saying!"

Rarity: "Girls, Don't do that to each other. You guys are friends...R-Right??" 

Applebloom: "I think Scootaloo needs to go back to Kindergarten!"

Sweetie Belle: "And I think she should be more interested in romance!" 

Scootaloo: "And I think, You two better run before chase you around the house!"

Applebloom: "Um No. Say that backwards, It's me chasing YOU around the house. Sweetie Belle, Get her!" 

Sweetie Belle: "Okay!" Sweetie Belle said and they ran after Scootaloo. 

Rarity: "Girls! Stop running in the house! Fluttershy, Would you be a dear and get those rascals to stop running!" Rarity scolded. 

Fluttershy: "But Rarity...They just wanna have fun-"

Rarity: "Non sense! They can have fun but they just need to be careful before they knock something-" Before Rarity could finish her sentence, She heard a glass break. 

Rarity: "Over.." 

Sweetie Belle: "Applebloom! You broke Rarity's Picture with Shappire Shores!" Sweetie Belle shouted, Rarity's eyes widen and then she sat up.