Beautiful In My Eyes.

This was requested by MelodiousAngel !!

Enjoy :)

Applejack is a 16 year old girl that was diagnosed with Dyslexia when she was just 3 years old. She takes classes that help her learn how to read better, Spell words, Basically activities that have to do with reading and writing. (Look it up if you don't know what Dyslexia is) . The only people who know about this is her friends.

Applejack also doesn't like to read out loud, So her teachers don't force her to. Her teachers never pressured her to do anything she was uncomfortable doing, That's one of the good things about her teachers. Applejack keeps the fact that she has dyslexia a secret, Only because she doesn't wanna get bullied by other people or being treated differently. But one day, She had told somebody other than her friends about her Dyslexia..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack was in her locker getting ready for her next class along with her one of her friends; Twilight Sparkle. Twilight often helps Applejack get the things she need for class, That's because she's being helpful, Like she is. 

Twilight: "So Applejack? You ready for class?" Twilight asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Thanks for helping me Twilight." Applejack spoke with a cute smirk, Twilight smiled back.

Twilight: "You're Welcome. What are friends for?" Twilight replied. The bell had suddenly rung.

Twilight: "Well, I'll see you at lunch Applejack." Twilight said with a smile, Applejack smiled back. They both went their separate ways. 

Applejack was walking straight to her class, She wasn't looking where she was going. She suddenly bumped into someone. Her eyes widened in fear.

Applejack: "Oh my gosh! I-..I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..I-"

"Hey, It's okay Applejack. I'm sorry too." She heard a voice say; It was a raspy voice. She recognized that voice, It was Rainbow's voice. As soon as she saw her she blushed. 

Applejack: "Wait..H-How do you know my name..?" Applejack asked in shocked, Rainbow laughed.

Rainbow Dash: "I know people." Rainbow smirked. 

Applejack: "Oh..Okay." Applejack said, Still a little confused. Rainbow chuckled and helped Applejack back on her feet.

Rainbow Dash: "You're cute when you're confused." Rainbow blurted out without thinking. Applejack blushed.

Applejack: "Oh..T-Thanks." Applejack replied. Rainbow then realized what she just said out loud, She blushed whilst her eyes were wide. 

Rainbow Dash: "W-Wait..I said that out loud?" Rainbow blinked rapidly. Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah."

Rainbow Dash: "Oh..Well in that case..You're welcome." Rainbow smiled, Applejack smiled back. Applejack couldn't believe she was actually talking to her crush.

Rainbow Dash: "Well, I'll see you later Applejack. Don't want you to be late for class." Rainbow reassured. 

Applejack: "Alright..S-See ya later." Applejack said. Rainbow and Applejack parted ways. Applejack was grinning widely, That was one of the best moments today. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Pinkie Pie: "You actually talked to Rainbow Dash?! That's so cool!" Pinkie squealed, The rest of her friends nodded in agreement.