Stare Contest.

A/N: Another short one shot it is! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were at the park sitting on the bench talking about random things. It was pretty hot outside. Applejack had suddenly thought of something, They should have a staring contest. You know these two are competitive, So why not?

Applejack: "Hey Rainbow Dash, Wanna have a stare contest?" Applejack asked with a smirk. Rainbow smirked back. 

Rainbow Dash: "You are so on! We all know I'm gonna win, Because I'm awesome." Rainbow said proudly, Applejack giggled.

Applejack: "We know. But that doesn't mean you might win." Applejack said.

Rainbow Dash: "We'll see Applejack." Rainbow replied. Her smirk was a little bigger than it was before. Then the competition started, They both just stared at each other. They never took their eyes off of each other. They both ended up getting lost into each others eyes. Rainbow Dash never realized how beautiful Applejack's eyes were, She could do this stare contest with her all day if it was possible. 

Applejack on the other hand, Thought Rainbow's eyes were beautiful also. Those Bright and Big Magenta eyes captivated her. Yes, Applejack did have a crush on her for a whole year. But the thing that captivated her first was the personality. 

Her thoughts were interrupted by a pair of lips that were on hers. Her eyes widened but she kissed back. They broke the kiss, Rainbow looked at Applejack and smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "Heh. Flustered aren't ya?" Rainbow asked. Applejack blushed and scratched the back of her neck. 

Applejack: "Uh..Maybe." Applejack replied. Rainbow laughed.

Rainbow Dash: "Well, Me too. Never realized how beautiful your eyes are." Rainbow said with a wink. 

Applejack: "Oh...Y-Yours too." Applejack stuttered whilst blushing. Then her eyes widened when she had realized something, She then smirked at the thought. 

Applejack: "So the Rainbow Dash is sappy now?" Applejack asked. Rainbow blushed whilst her eyes were wide. 

Rainbow Dash: "W-What? Uh..N-No! That was just...forget that I said anything!" Rainbow stuttered. Applejack giggled.

Applejack: "We'll see about that." 

Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot! :) Let me know what you think!