Endless Love [PART 4]

"GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!"

Rainbow was chasing Scootaloo around the house. Why? Because Scootaloo took her phone while she was texting Applejack. It's Sunday, So Applejack doesn't have work today. 

"Nope! I'm not giving you your phone back! You're gonna have to chase me for it!" Scootaloo said with a smirk. Rainbow groaned.

"Give it back!" Rainbow yelled. 

"Oops. Looks like I called Applejack. My bad!" Scootaloo said innocently. But the truth was, She called on purpose. 

"Y-YOU WHAT?!" 

"I called her," Scootaloo said. Then she smirked widely, "On purpose.." Scootaloo said mischievously. 

"SCOOTALOO! GIVE. ME. MY. PHONE!!!" 

"Alright, I will! By the way, She answered!" Scootaloo said. She gave her older sister her phone went back into her room. 

"Uh..What just happened?" Applejack asked in confusion. Rainbow blushed in embarrassment and laughed nervously. 

"Um...Let's just say...My sister was being...Herself." Rainbow said. Applejack giggled.

"Oh Okay then. So I'm guessing she took your phone?" Applejack chuckled.

"She was smiling to hard! So I had to to see what she was smiling about!" Scootaloo yelled from her bed. Rainbow was now blushing madly, She face palmed. 

"Shut up Scootaloo." Rainbow growled. Applejack giggled.

"You're cute when you blush." Applejack said. Rainbow blushed harder. 

"Um...T-Thanks.." 

"You're Wel-"

"YOU'RE ON THE PHONE WITH DASHIE AGAIN!?! HEY DASHIE!!" She heard a high pitched voice say. It was Pinkie's voice. Rainbow smiled, "Hey Pinkie!" Rainbow said happily. To Rainbow Dash, Pinkie was an awesome person to hang out with. 

"Aww. Maybe one day ya'll could see each other in person." Applejack chuckled.

"REALLY!?! YAY!!" Pinkie shouted. 

"Not so loud Pinkie." Applejack said whilst covering her ears. 

"Sorry Applejack. I'm just excited!" Pinkie said. 

"I bet you are. Now go back to your room." Applejack said. 

"Ooo! Is it love at first sight?" Pinkie asked with a smirk, Making both Rainbow and Applejack blush. 

"Uh...N-No. Rainbow is just..My best friend." Applejack smiled at the thought of Rainbow. Rainbow blushed. Not just because of Applejack's statement, But because of Applejack's smile. 

"HEY! But I thought I was your best friend!" Pinkie whined. 

"You are Pinkie," Applejack spoke softly. "It's just that...Rainbow...She's...Ugh! Never mind! Just go in your room." Applejack said. Pinkie grinned. 

Pinkie Pie: "Okay Applejack! Bye Jackie, Bye Dashie!" And with that being said, Pinkie went to her room where she was suppose to be. Rainbow chuckled.

"Pinkie sure is something." Rainbow said with a smile. 

"You can say that again." 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow had walked into her house door and sighed, She had just came home from work. She seen Scootaloo in the living room watching tv. 

"Hey Scootaloo." Rainbow said with a smile. 

"Hey Rainbow Dash." Scootaloo said as she hugged Rainbow Dash. Rainbow hugged her back. 

"How was your day today?" Rainbow asked.

"Awesome!" Scootaloo smirked. Rainbow knew what that smirk meant, Scootaloo did something.

"Scootaloo," Rainbow sighed, Then she chuckled. "What did you do this time?" Rainbow asked. 

"Well....Let's just say that..I ordered you a skateboard..So Applejack could come back here." Scootaloo said innocently. Rainbow's eyes widened. 

"Well..Thanks for the skateboard Scoots. But..You're meaning to tell me you used my credit card?"

"Yes."

"And ordered me a skateboard?"

"Yes."

"Just so Applejack could come back here?"

"Yes. Oh and not just that, Because you deserve a skateboard." Scootaloo grinned. 

"Well..Thanks. But there's a chance that somebody else could come ya know?" Rainbow said. 

"I know. But she came like soo many times. So trust me, She's coming this time. You should really ask her out." Scootaloo said. Rainbow sighed.

"I know I know, I'll try. But if it goes wrong I'm blaming you for it." Rainbow said.

"Alright." Scootaloo said. Then they heard a knock on the door. Rainbow smiled, She went up to the door and opened it. And once again, Scootaloo was right. 

"Hey Rainbow." Applejack greeted with a warm smile. 

"Hey Apples. Just to let you know I didn't order this, My sister did." Rainbow chuckled. 

"Hey! Don't be snitching on me! It was on your credit card!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

"Yeah. But you brought it!" Rainbow chuckled. 

"Well that don't mean snitch on me!" Scootaloo pouted. Rainbow laughed. 

"Thanks. Oh and by the way.." 

"Yeah?" Applejack asked. Rainbow looked at Scootaloo who was standing a few inches away from Rainbow with a reassuring smile on her face. Rainbow smiled slightly. Then she looked back at Applejack. 

"AJ...D-Do you wanna..." Rainbow trailed off, "Ugh! How am I gonna say this?!" Rainbow scoffed. Applejack laughed.

"Okay.." Rainbow sighed, "AJ...I'm gonna try and say this..Without messing up. If someone stops staring at me with a smirk on her face!" Rainbow scolded as she looked at Scootaloo, In the same spot she was from the start. With a smirk on her face. Applejack laughed again. 

"You're funny Dash," Applejack smiled. "Take your time." Applejack spoke softly. Rainbow blushed at the tone of Applejack's voice. It gave her butterflies. Which made her even more nervous.

"I...Uh.." Rainbow trailed off once again, "Ugh! This is all your fault! You gave me butterflies and now I'm 10 times nervous then I was before!" Rainbow scolded. Applejack laughed whilst blushing. 

"Yes. I'll go out with you." Applejack said. Rainbow's eyes widened. 

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You really mean it?"

"Yes. That was easy to figure out. You were nervous, So it was obvious." Applejack said. 

"Oh..Right. Sorry." Rainbow said as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Hey, It's okay." Applejack kissed Rainbow on the cheek, "I'd be nervous too." Applejack said. Rainbow blinked rapidly, She was dumbfounded whilst her cheeks were a light shade of red. Applejack paced her hand on Rainbow's cheek and chuckled.

"I know your flustered," She giggled. "So, Sunday it is?" Applejack asked. Rainbow nodded.

"S-Sure." Rainbow said. 

"Alright. See ya then."

Hope you enjoyed it guys! Next part is the last part! :D