Falling Bridge.

A/N: If you don't know what type of bridge is it, It's made out of concrete. Those bridges that you see when you're driving on the road. Just telling you so you would be aware. 

One a Beautiful Thursday Afternoon. 7 friends were just going for a little ride, They were heading for a bridge. Which was good for them, Watching the water was great. Why? It just was, It was definitely excited for Pinkie. She's one curious person, She's just curious about everything. Even what's in the water. 

Pinkie Pie: "YAY BRIDGE!" Pinkie shouted. Everybody looked at her and just rolled her their eyes and smiled.

Sunset Shimmer: 'Yes Pinkie, Bridge. But anyway, should we go on the bridge guys? It's okay if you don't want to." Sunset asked.

Pinkie Pie: "YEAH-"

Sunset Shimmer: "Pinkie.." Sunset growled. 

Pinkie Pie: "Ugh! I'm Sorry! I'm just excited!" Pinkie said. 

Twilight: "I wouldn't mind going on a bridge."

Rarity: "I don't mind darling, Just please do not have me get out the car and look down at the water. You never know, That's probably water that makes you seasick." Rarity said, Twilight rolled her eyes and giggled. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Well, What about the rest of you guys?" Sunset asked smiling.

Rainbow Dash: "Heck Yeah! Bridges are Awesome!" Rainbow said. Applejack giggled.

Applejack: "Of course They Are Rainbow Dash, Everything is awesome." Applejack said, She rolled her eyes when she hit the last 3 words. Rainbow scoffed.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack.." Rainbow growled. Sunset snickered, She ships them. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Okay, You guys stop. Just tell me if you wanna go to the bridge or not." Sunset said.

Applejack: "Yes, I do." Applejack answered.

Fluttershy: "Um....I guess it's okay.." Fluttershy said with a small and soft smile. Sunset nodded.

Sunset Shimmer: "Alright, Let's go!" Sunset said, She droved to the bridge, Everyone was amazed by the water. But she had stopped driving, She could go on. Because of only one problem everyone hated. Traffic. 

Pinkie Pie: "Oh come on! Really Though!?" Pinkie shouted. Pinkie opened the window and poked her head out.

Pinkie Pie: "Aye, You slow snails! Go on and drive already!!" Pinkie shouted. 

"Does it look like we can?? Somebody is apparently fixing the bridge that needs to be fixed or else we'll fall off and fall into the water! And some of us can't even swim so that's a problem!" The person shouted back at Pinkie, It was Soarin. Pinkie rolled her eyes and sat back down. Then closed the window. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Pinkie, Open my window One more time, I'm turning child's lock on." Sunset scolded. 

Pinkie Pie: "CHILD LOCK!?!? NOO, NOT THAT!! ANYTHING BU THAT!" Pinkie shouted, Sunset rolled her eyes, Everyone else giggled. Rainbow was now getting impatient now.

Rainbow Dash: "Ugh! Can we go now! This is taking forever!!" Rainbow shouted impatiently. 

Pinkie Pie: "That's what I said-" Pinkie cut off herself when she seen the cars were moving. fast. 

Pinkie Pie: "YAY THEIR FINALLY MOVING!! NOW WE CAN-"

Twilight: "THE BRIDGE IS FALLING!" Twilight shouted, Everyone gasped in shock and fear. They looked in front of them, Twilight was right.

Sunset Shimmer: "Wait..How are we gonna get out of this thing??"Sunset shouted but not so loud. 

Pinkie Pie: "There isn't a way! We need to get out the car!! We can't drive thing while the bridge is- BREAKING!" That was the last words Pinkie said before a car had crashed into them making the car flip. It flipped 3 times. Now the friends were separated. Rarity was right now holding on for dear life. But she was lucky when one of her friends saw.