Stolen Love. [PART 2]

A day later, Rainbow got up and got ready. She was going to a picnic with Fluttershy, She took a shower, Brushed her teeth, And all of that. She didn't put on anything to extra. Just a little basic outfit. It's not like she was going anywhere special anyway. After she finished getting ready, She went to go feed tank and then left out the house. She didn't eat anything because she was going to a picnic with food. After a few minutes of driving, She finally arrived at Fluttershy's house. She was having her picnic in her backyard, It was big enough for one. Then Rainbow knocked on the door. The door was answered by...A bear. Which made Rainbow jump.

Rainbow Dash: "Ah!" She yelled. The bear didn't do anything to her, She was trying to say something but Rainbow couldn't understand him.

Fluttershy: "Um, Rainbow? He's trying to say that the picnic is outside in my backyard." Fluttershy said. Rainbow nodded. 

Rainbow Dash: "Oh okay, Thanks." 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

It's been 10 minutes since they were on their picnic, They were all talking. Rainbow was trying to interact with the animals, Fluttershy had helped her. Before the picnic, Fluttershy also gave tank some medicine. Right now he's in Fluttershy's room resting. 

Fluttershy: "So Rainbow? What did you do yesterday when you left my house?" Fluttershy asked, A little curious. Rainbow smiled at the thought of yesterday.

Rainbow Dash: "Nothing to much, I just as hanging out with AJ. I had fun." Rainbow said with a smile. Fluttershy smiled back.

Fluttershy: "Well, I kinda figured that. You and AJ are close anyway, But what did you guys do?"

Rainbow Dash: "We just was setting up a picnic for the CMCS and I joined them. And I just...talked to her. Nothing much but I had fun." Rainbow answered.

Fluttershy: "Well, If you were having fun you could've just said so. I would've waited until the next to tell you the news and I would've took care of tank for that day." Fluttershy said, Rainbow shrugged.

Rainbow Dash: "It's Fine, Flutters."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"And THAT'S how you make cupcakes!" Pinkie concluded.

CMCS: "YAY!" 

Sweetie Belle: "Our Cupcakes looks Awesome!" Sweetie Belle said.

AB And S: You said it!" Applebloom and Scootaloo agreed. Then Applejack came in the room. 

Applejack: "Pinkie? What are you doing?" Applejack asked, There was a little bit of mess in the kitchen if you ask me.

Pinkie Pie: "Nothing Bad, Jackie! Just teaching your sister and her friends how to make cupcakes. And also...I accidentally broke your oven.." Pinkie admitted. Applejack's eyes widen. 

Applejack: "PINKIE PIE!" She yelled, Pinkie chuckled nervously. 

Applebloom: "Okay um...We're out.." Applebloom said, All of her friends left the kitchen with Applebloom.

Applejack: *sigh* "Pinkie...Just know you're paying someone to put a new oven in this house." Applejack said, Pinkie sighed.

Pinkie Pie: "Okay.."

Applejack: "By the way, Pinkie. You seen Rainbow Dash?" She asked, Pinkie got into thoughts for a moment. 

Pinkie Pie: "Oh! She went on a picnic with Fluttershy. That's where she told me she was going." Pinkie answered. Applejack looked at the floor, Then back at Pinkie.

Applejack: "Oh...Okay."

Pinkie Pie: "What's wrong, Jackie? Are you jealous?" Pinkie asked, A little bit concerned. And partly teasing her. 

Applejack: "What? N-No, I'm not jealous!" 

Pinkie Pie: "Yes you are, Jackie..!" 

Applejack: "Don't call me Jackie! And I am not Jealous, Pinkie. What makes you think that?" Applejack asked.

Pinkie Pie: "Well...Let's sat that you hang out with Rainbow like all the time and you're just so use to hanging out with her. So you probably get jealous when she hangs out with someone other than you. So..Are you jealous??"

Applejack: *sigh* "No Pinkie, I am not-"

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah You Are! I know you are! So don't lie because you're terrible at lying. So just admit that-"

Applejack: "PINKIE PIE! I AM NOT JEALOUS! UGH!" Applejack just ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door. That's when the cmcs came back.

Scootaloo: "Uhh..Pinkie..? ..What happened?" Scootaloo asked, Pinkie sighed.

Pinkie Pie: "Well...I guess I assumed Applejack was jealous because I told her that Rainbow was with Fluttershy. But she says she not, I don't if I believe her or not." Pinkie explained. 

Applebloom: "Ohh..I see. Well, She might be. Sometimes she gets jealous easily. Don't know why but it's just how it runs in the family sometimes."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Meanwhile, The Mane 6 were at Sugarcube Corner. Just doing what they normally do there, Right now they're eating muffins. Everybody was talking, Well...Except Applejack. Fluttershy and Rainbow were sitting next to each other. It made her upset for some odd reason. Twilight was the first who seemed to notice. 

Twilight: "AJ? You alright, You're So Quiet?" Twilight asked in a concerned tone. 

Applejack: "Yes, I'm Fine."

Rarity: "Are you sure, Darling? You don't seem alright." 

Applejack: "Girls, I'm fine. Really." She lied. Everyone looked at each other, They didn't believe her.

Fluttershy: "Applejack um...Not trying to sound rude or anything but...Are you lying to us..?" Fluttershy asked, Applejack's eyes widen and she shook her head. 

Applejack: "What? No. Why would I lie? I am the element of Honesty for a reason." Applejack said. All of her friends gave her some serious looks, As if they knew she was still lying.

Rarity: "Darling, You know we won't judge for what your problem is right? We're your friends, You could tell us." Rarity said with a smile, Applejack sighed.

Applejack: "Girls, I am fine. I'm serious." She lied once again, Her friends looked at each other again. They just nodded.  

                                                                                            To Be Continued...