Sugar Love.

Today was Valentines Day. Rainbow Dash is planning a surprise for Applejack today. First, Rainbow was gonna buy her some chocolate. So yes, She's buying her sugar. Because well...It's Valentines Day, Duh. Before she got up, She made sure Applejack was sleep. Don't wanna ruin the surprise. Which she was sleep, She then grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a letter. After finishing the letter, She put it under her pillow. Then she got ready to go to the store. When she arrived to the store, She went to the chocolate section. While she was looking for some chocolate, She seen someone she knew. It was Rarity.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh, Hey Rarity! What brings you here?"

Rarity: "Hello Darling, And Nothing Really. Just getting something for my boyfriend." Rarity said with a smile, Rainbow giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "Heh, Figures." Rainbow replied.

Rarity: "Soo...What are you here for?" Rarity asked, Rainbow blushed a bit.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh uh...Just getting some Chocolate for my girlfriend."

Rarity: "Oh Applejack? Oh okay, I'm surprised Applejack isn't doing it. You were never into this kinda stuff, You're not a romance freak like me." Rarity chuckled, Rainbow giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah Yeah, I know. Well even though she did this like every Valentines day we had, I still brought something for her."

Rarity: "I know, Darling. I'm just saying. But anyway, I gotta go now. Hope you have a great Valentines Day!"

Rainbow Dash: "You too, Rarity!" She said, Rarity was now no where to be seen. Rainbow Dash eventually found a box of chocolate. She smiled, It was Applejack's favorite. After purchasing it, She went home and hid the chocolates somewhere where AJ couldn't find them. Surprisingly, She was still asleep. Unaware of what's happening right now, She then left back out and went to Pinkie's house. 

Pinkie Pie: "Hey Dashie! Happy Valentines Day, What's up??"

Rainbow Dash: "Nothing I just...Need your help with something." Rainbow Dash told her, Pinkie smiled.

Pinkie Pie: "You do?? Well, I'm happy to help. What is it?" Pinkie asked, Obviously eager to help out. Rainbow sighed. She knew this would be shocking to say but said it.  

Rainbow Dash: "Okay...So, I'm setting up a date with Applejack. And I need you to-"

Pinkie Pie: "Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait! YOU'RE PLANNING IT?? Wait- But- I thought...What-"

Rainbow Dash: "Yes, I know it's shocking. But I wanna do it, Even though I'm really not into romance that much." Rainbow said, Pinkie smirked.

Pinkie Pie: "Well, You may not be into Romance but you still know how to be romantic. Don't deny it, You know it's true." Pinkie said, Keeping her smirk. Rainbow blushed and rolled her eyes playfully.

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, I know. But yeah, I need your help." Rainbow said seriously. 

Pinkie Pie: "Okay! I'll help you! Need anyone else to help? Twilight is here if you need her also." Pinkie offered, Rainbow smiled.

Rainbow Dash; "Alright, She can help." She said.

Pinkie Pie: "Okay! So, Where do we start?"

...

Meanwhile with Applejack, Applejack had FINALLY woke up. She realized Rainbow wasn't there, She frowned. Then she found a note under her pillow.

Hey AJ! If you're wondering why I'm not there, I'm taking care of something. I can't tell you though, You'll find out when I come back. :)