Love Conquers It All [PART 2]

Applejack woke up not feeling herself today. She touched her forehead, Her forehead was warm. She was too tired to even get out of bed. She decided she wasn't gonna go to school today, Even though she denied that she was catching a cold. Or maybe a fever. But she was gonna get out of bed just to inform her family about it. She got and managed to take a 20 minute shower, Brushed her teeth and washed her face. She didn't feel so tired after doing that, But she did have a little headache that was slowly coming. She brushed her long blonde hair and went downstairs to see Granny Smith was cooking breakfast. 

"Morning Applejack." Granny greeted with a soft smile, Applejack smiled slightly. 

"Morning Granny." She said. "Uh..Can I tell you something?" Applejack asked.

"Of course. Ask away." Granny said.

"Um..I'm not planning on going to school today." Applejack said. Before her grandma could ask why, She spoke again. "Because I don't feel good. I woke up tired, My forehead is warm. Not saying i'm sick or anything, I'm just..." Applejack trailed off, Not knowing what else to say. Granny went over to Applejack to check her forehead. And like she said, It was warm. 

"You have a fever Applejack." She said. "It is really best if you stay home today, and you should also get some rest. And also, Get some water on your way to your room." Granny said. Applejack nodded. She went in the fridge to get her a bottle of water. She then closed the fridge and went upstairs to her room. Just a few minutes after she laid down in her bed, Her grandmother had came in here and brought her some medicine. After that was taking care of, Granny went out of Applejack's room and pulled the door up some. 

Applejack suddenly heard Applebloom complaining about how she doesn't have to go to school and she does. Applejack giggled, But it was caught off because she had coughed. She groaned and put her face in her pillow. Seems like this was gonna be a long day.

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

Rainbow and her friends were talking just for a few minutes before their first period. But Rainbow was also worried in the inside, Where was Applejack? Was she coming to school today? Did something happen?

"Uh..Has anybody seen Applejack?" Rainbow asked randomly. Everyone shrugged. All except Pinkie Pie.

"Oh, She didn't tell you?! She said that she wasn't coming to school today because she was sick." Pinkie said. Rainbow's eyes widened. 

"I need to go talk to her." Rainbow said. And without hesitating, She went to the ladies restroom and closed the door behind her. She grabbed her phone and called Applejack without even thinking twice. She answered a couple of seconds later. 

"H-Hey Rainbow Dash."

"Applejack! Pinkie told me you were home sick. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm-" Applejack's sentence interrupted because she had to cough, Then sneeze afterwords. 

"Bless you. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine I guess. My forehead isn't as warm as it was earlier." 

"Oh okay. Did you take some medicine?"

"Yes."

"Okay good. When will you be back in school?"

"Not sure. It depends when I feel like going. Right now I'm tired. Very tired."

"Alright. Is it a cold or a fever?" Rainbow blushed when she heard Applejack laugh.