Stolen Love. [PART 1]

Hey Guys! Here's another One shot! This was requested by RainbowWatermelon21 Thank you for the idea, It means a lot! :) Enjoy the Story Guys!

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

It was a Beautiful Day In Canterlot. It was Summer Break for Everyone so no school, Yay! Everything was perfect, Nothing Tragic, Just Peaceful. Until One Day, This Happened...

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow woke up from a deep sleep at 11:30am. She got up and went to go take a quick shower, Brushed her teeth and brushed her hair. She didn't have any plans today, She decided she wanted to hang out with a friend. Sunset? Nah, Sunset said that she was planning a game night with Twilight. So Twilight and Neither Sunset was optional. Rarity? Yeah no, She said she was gonna be busy also. Pinkie? Pinkie is busy too. She has a lot of cupcakes to deliver to people. Fluttershy? Fluttershy wasn't busy today but Rainbow didn't wanna hang out with her. Not in a rude way, She just wasn't in the mood too. It probably wouldn't offend her though, She'd probably understand. After all, She is the element of KIndness. Now that only leaves Applejack. Applejack didn't say she had anything to do today, So why not hang out with her? She smiled at the thought. Applejack and Rainbow had been friends for a long time. Rainbow was so close to her, Her friends would tease them about it sometimes but she doesn't really mind. After finishing brushing her hair she was gonna feed tank but he was still sleeping. She smiled, she let him sleep for a little longer. Walking out of the room, Rainbow went to go and make breakfast for herself. She just made cereal, Nothing to extra. After finishing eating, She went back upstairs to her room. Tank was awake, So now she was able to feed him. While she was feeding him, She noticed something...A bit odd? He looked tired than usual. He wasn't tired because he was ready to sleep for the winter because apparently it's Summer. So what could be be?

"Hmm...That's a bit odd. Tank is never tired like this unless he's ready to go to sleep for the winter. But it's Summer. Is He...Sick?" She thought to herself.

Rainbow Dash: "Tank, What's wrong? Are you okay?" Rainbow asked, Tank shook his head. Rainbow gave him a worried look.

Rainbow Dash: "What is it, Buddy? Are you Sick?" She asked, Tank slowly nodded, Rainbow's eyes widen. How did he get sick? Was There Any possible way this happened?

Rainbow Dash: "Aw Man, I was gonna go hang out with Applejack, Guess I can't now since I have to take care of you. But...How?" Rainbow thought about it for a moment, She wasn't really an animal expert. Then she suddenly lid up. She knew an animal expert, That's the only person she could go to to help tank feel better. Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash: "Tank, We're going to Fluttershy's alright? She gonna help take care of you? Okay?" She said, Tank nodded. She Picked up Tank then went out the door to go to Fluttershy's house.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

She arrived to Fluttershy's house 5 minutes later. She knocked on the door, A few seconds later, The door was opened by a Light yellow girl with Light pink hair. Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash: "Fluttershy! Thank goodness you're here. I need your help with something, It's important!" Rainbow said.

Fluttershy: "Oh? What's Wrong Rainbow? Is Everything okay?"

Rainbow Dash: "No! Everything is not okay! Tank is sick and I need someone to help him feel better! And You're the only person who knows about Animals. Can you please help?" She asked, Fluttershy nodded.