The Sleepover [PART 4]

Rarity gasped, She went over to Rainbow knelt down to her. Although they were just arguing, She couldn't leave her friend here. So she tried shaking her awake.

Rarity: "Rainbow! Wake up! This isn't a joke!" Rarity yelled, Rainbow didn't move. Not even a little bit. But soon, She finally moved a little. She slowly got up on her feet, Rarity did the same.

Rainbow Dash: "R-Rarity...What are you doing?"

Rarity: "I was just shaking you awake, Rainbow. You fainted." Rarity said, Rainbow shrugged and looked at Rarity.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm Sorry for being such a pain in the behind, I didn't mean to get so upset. I was just mad because all of our friends were taken, Besides you. And I just...couldn't control it." Rainbow said in a apologetic tone, Rarity tapped her on the shoulder and smiled a little.

Rarity: "No, I'm sorry for saying that The Human Of Shadows Wasn't real. I should've just let you believe what you wanted to believe. But now that I think about it....*sigh* ..I think you're right.." Rarity said. Rainbow smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "Well...Now that we apologized...Can we be Bestfriends again? And work together to find the rest of our friends?" Rainbow asked, Rarity then hugged her.

Rarity: "Of course." She said, Rainbow hugged back. They broke the hug a few seconds later.

Rainbow Dash: "Alright, We need to go find our friends." Rainbow said, Rarity nodded. The 2 remaining friends continued to try and look for their friends. Then again, They didn't know where they were. They were just gonna find a place that looked suspicious. It would've been better if they knew where the shadow went, But he left no clues behind. While they were searching, Rainbow had felt weird. She felt something was behind her or Rarity. She looked back, Nobody was there. She just shrugged and just went on about her business. Suddenly, Rainbow had tripped over a rock. She winced in pain and slowly got back on her feet. She suddenly had seen some clues, It led straight to the path they were going.

Rainbow Dash: "Rarity, Come here. I found something." Rainbow said, Rarity went to where Rainbow was. She had seen a blood trail that was leading straight to where they were heading.

Rarity: "This must leads where The Shadow was heading." Rarity said, Rainbow nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Let's follow it!" Rainbow said. They both had followed the trail of blood. Before they were even half way there, Rainbow felt that weird feeling again. She looked behind her, Nothing.

Rarity: "Rainbow? What's wrong?" Rarity asked in a worried tone.

Rainbow Dash: "Nothing Rarity...L-Let's keep on following the trail." Rainbow said, Rarity sensed that something was wrong. But she just nodded. Suddenly, (Shout out to Super_flexible !) Someone had grabbed Rarity by the back of her shirt, Which caused Rarity to scream. Rainbow immediately looked back, The Human Of Shadows had came back. But what was she gonna do alone? She was the only one she had.

Rainbow Dash: "RARITY!" Rainbow screamed. Suddenly, Rarity was stabbed on the leg, She gasped. Then she winced in pain. Rainbow quickly knelt down to her.

Rainbow Dash: "Rarity! No...Don't tell me-"

Rarity: "Rainbow...You *cough* Y-You have to go on without me.." She said, Rainbow's eyes widen then she shook her head.

Rainbow Dash: "No Rarity..I can't." Rainbow said, Her voice cracked.

Rarity: "But you have to, There's nothing you could do. I know you could do this, You'll find me. And the rest of our friends....That's if I make it."