All Eyes On You.

A/N: A little note, Song(s) That are mentioned in this oneshot are not made by me

Applejack is a normal teenage girl who loves to sing, But doesn't like doing it in front of people. There's a singing competition coming soon. She really really wants to attend it but there was one problem; Stage fright. There was no way she was singing in front of a whole crowd. But she really wanted to attend that competition, If only she didn't have stage fright. 

Her friends actually encouraged her to sign up, But she was too scared. Her friends thought it'll be great to have their friend in a singing competition. They heard her sing a few times and so did her family. But as far as everybody else, They didn't hear her sing before. 

Applejack and her friends were currently at the park just enjoying theirselves. They were minding their own business until they saw something; It was the place where you sign up for the singing competition. Applejack suddenly tensed up, She wanted to sign up and at the same time she didn't.

Rarity: "Applejack, You alright there? You seem a little tensed up." Rarity said in a concerned tone.

Applejack: "I'm fine Rarity...Just debating on rather I'm gonna attend this competition or not." Applejack replied.

Fluttershy: "Well I think you should. You're a great singing Applejack and people would really love to have you sing at it." Fluttershy exclaimed with a smile, Applejack smiled a little and shrugged slightly.

Applejack: "I don't know. Singing in front of a crowd is just...scary to me. It's frightening!" Applejack said. 

Rarity: "Darling everything is gonna be fine, I'm sure you'll rock out there...That's if you attend the competition. But Look, IF you attend you should know this; Just pretend that nobody is watching." 

Applejack: "But how am I suppose to do that if there's literally more than 100,000 people watching me! The thought just makes me paranoid." Applejack said whilst shaking slightly. 

Rarity: "Well, You could just imagine that someone you know is watching you. For example, Your Family, Or maybe your friends; Us." Rarity concluded her statement with a smile.

Fluttershy: "That's what I do when I'm nervous about performing or something in front of a crowd. I just imagine that nobody is watching me. Trust me, It works." Fluttershy said, Applejack stayed silent for moment. Not knowing what to say next, She appreciated the fact that her friends helped her out but she's still a bit nervous about singing in front of people besides her family and friends. But it was worth a try right? Applejack just sighed before saying anything.

Applejack: "Alright...I'll do it. But...Will you guys come?" Applejack asked, Her friends had grins on their faces and squealed. Applejack chuckled softly and rolled her eyes playfully. 

Rarity: "Yes Darling! We'll be there." Rarity said, Applejack grinned and nodded.

Applejack: "Alright, Thanks girls."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After Applejack signed up for the singing competition, She slightly regretted signing in. She felt a nervous feeling in her stomach every time she thought about it. She had 3 days to practice her song. She wrote some songs, But she wanted to write a new one. She went upstairs to her room and grabbed her notebook she wrote all of her songs in and flipped to a blank page, She went straight into thoughts afterwords. She was thinking of a song she should make. 

Something had eventually came to mind after 5 minutes of thinking, But she only had some of the words.

A/N: Like I said at the beginning, This song isn't made by me.