The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]

Yo, I haven't worked on this request in I don't know how long- Sorry to keep ya'll waiting! But here's another part of this story, Enjoy. :)

Applejack: "Rainbow. Are you sure your not sick? I don't want you wasting your time worrying about me when you should be in bed resting."

Rainbow Dash: "AJ, Calm down. I'm not sick okay? I'm fine. Even if I was, Taking care of you is more important." Rainbow said as she gave Applejack some medicine.

Applejack: "No. I think you resting is more important right now. I could take care of myself." Applejack reassured, Rainbow smirked.

Rainbow Dash: "Says the person who took care of me even though I could take care of myself." Rainbow said. Applejack blushed. 

Applejack: Uh..I- That's a different story!" Applejack jabbered. Rainbow laughed. 

Rainbow Dash: "It's okay. But do you want some soup? That helps you feel better." Rainbow asked with a smile. 

Applejack: "Sure."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Pinkie Pie: "APPLEJACK IS SICK TOO!?!" 

TS, SS, R and FS: "Pinkie Pie!" Everyone scolded. 

Pinkie Pie: "Sorry.." 

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah..She got sick too. And it probably was because of me.." 

Twilight: "We told her to stay away from you, But she said taking care of you was more important. But don;t blame yourself, And I'm not saying it's Applejack's fault either. All she was doing was taking care of you, So I can't blame her. And I already know you're currently doing the same for her." Twilight said.

Sunset Shimmer: "That's true, Rainbow. You too were best friends for such a long time. There was never a time she never was there for you through the bad times. She loved you through your worst. She probably loves you more than you love her." Sunset said. Rainbow gave her friends a small smile, They were right. Applejack was a real friend. She may be younger than Rainbow but she's the one that's always overprotective. 

Rainbow Dash: "I guess you guys are right.." Rainbow spoke.

Twilight: "I know. Trust me, AJ will always be there for you. You don't gotta worry about being alone, Because she'll always be with you." Twilight concluded her sentence with a smile. 

Pinkie Pie: "Yup. Indeed she will." Pinkie said. She smirked and winked at Rainbow. 

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks guys." Rainbow smiled. 

Sunset Shimmer: "No need. It's what friends are for." Sunset replied with a warm smile in return. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    

Rainbow was walking Applejack's dog since Applejack couldn't because she was currently sleeping. Winona looked at Rainbow as another owner; She did know Rainbow for quite some time. Rainbow loved Winona as if she owned that dog. 

They had reached Applejack's house. Both Winona and Rainbow went back into the house. They went upstairs to Applejack's room. Applejack was awake.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Sleepy head. You sleep well?" Rainbow asked. Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yup. How was Winona? Was she good?" Applejack asked, Rainbow chuckled.

Rainbow Dash: "Of course. She's always good with me." Rainbow said whilst petting Winona's head. Applejack smiled.

Applejack: "Alright, Just making sure." 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey? You wanna go for a walk? You know, To get some fresh air?" Rainbow asked.

Applejack: "Sure, I don't mind."

Rainbow Dash: "Okay. You know you don't have to. I know you're not feeling well." Rainbow said with a small smile. 

Applejack: "It's okay. I don't mind getting fresh air." 

Little did they know, One of them was gonna have to risk their life for the other..   

Sorry it was rushed! I didn't have time! Hope you're satisfied though! :)