The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]

A/N: Final Chapter.

Pinkie Pie: "W-What..? This can't be happening..Please tell me this is a joke.." Pinkie said sadly as her hair went straight.

"I'm sorry girls, We tried our best. We're very sorry for your loss." The doctor said, Having Empathy in the 6 friends. Applejack couldn't help it but cry, And trust me she cried so hard. But she wasn't the only one, Fluttershy was crying too. Applejack's friends were shocked, They had never seen Applejack cry that hard. The doctor sighed. Then, Another doctor had came.

"Excuse me," The doctor started.

"Yes?"

"It's Rainbow. She's alive." The doctor said.

Pinkie Pie: "Didn't ya'll just say she didn't make it?! Make up ya'll mind!"

TS, SS, and R: "Pinkie!" Her friends scolded, With the exception of Fluttershy and Applejack. Applejack looked up and blinked rapidly,

Twilight: "AJ...She's alive." Twilight said, She laughed to keep herself from crying. Applejack did the same.

"Well, You all may visit her if you'd like." The doctor said with a smile. Everyone thanked her, Especially Applejack. They all got up and followed the two doctors to Rainbow's room. They opened the door and seen Rainbow Dash was awake. They all went inside the room, Applejack sat in a chair next to Rainbow's bed, Then she took Rainbow's hand.

Applejack: "I was so worried about you.." Applejack said, Her voice cracked a bit. Rainbow smiled a bit an gave her a hug, Applejack hugged back.

Pinkie Pie: "Aww, Well ain't that sweet. But we can't forget about the fact that it was SOOO shocking that we were told you didn't make it but then a few seconds later another doctor comes and say that your alive. I was so upset when I heard you didn't make it, My hair even went straight! Well now, It's poofy and curly as always! Fluttershy and Applejack was crying, And Applejack was crying so hard. Like that was so shocking for me because, Applejack never cries. Which we all know that! But she couldn't stand the fact that you didn't make it, She even blamed herself for it. But I'm so glad you made it because if you didn't, I would be so upset. And my hair would probably be straight forever!" Pinkie talked rapidly. Everyone just stood their in silence, Trying to process everything Pinkie just said.

Sunset Shimmer: "So, You're just gonna call Applejack out like that huh?" Sunset chuckled.

Pinkie Pie: "Well I mean...I guess?" Pinkie said, In a questioning tone.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack...You know this isn't your fault right?" Rainbow asked. Applejack looked at her best friend, She sighed.

Applejack: "Well..I just think I'm responsible for this, I was suppose to be in this condition. But..You sacrificed for me. When you did I-...I was so worried. Worried that...You wouldn't make it because of me.." Applejack explained. Rainbow tapped her on the shoulder.

Rainbow Dash: "Look, This ins't your fault okay? I sacrificed for a reason," Rainbow said. Applejack looked around the room, Then she saw Sunset smirking at her and giving her a wink.

Rainbow Dash: "I would never let anything or anyone hurt you." Rainbow said in a soft voice.

Pinkie Pie: "Well! I hate to say that I told you so AJ, BUT I TOLD YOU SO!" Pinkie yelled unexpectedly. Everyone glared at her.

Sunset Shimmer: "Seriously Pinkie?" Sunset said in a annoyed tone, It was partly a playful tone also.

Pinkie Pie: "What? I ain't lying am I?" Pinkie replied. Applejack and Rainbow looked at each other in the eyes. Rainbow gave Applejack a loving smile, Applejack smiled back.

AJ and RD: "I like you." They both blurted out without thinking. Then their eyes widened and they both blushed at the same time.

Rainbow Dash: "Wait, You do?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah. And I have liked you for a while. It's just that...I adore you and..well..I guess you don't know how much you mean to me." Applejack shrugged and then she smiled, Rainbow smiled back.

Rainbow Dash: "Nah. You mean more to me than anything." Rainbow said with a smirk.

Applejack: "But I'm serious Dash, You really mean a lot to me. I don't know where I would be right now without you." Applejack said.

Rainbow Dash: "Aww, You're so sweet."

Pinkie Pie: "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! WE GET IT! APPLEJACK AND RAINBOW ARE A THING SO NOW...I'll scream in happiness."

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh no, Please don't. Do anything but that..You're gonna hurt my ears." Sunset exclaimed, Everyone laughed.

Pinkie Pie: "That's the whole point Sunny." Pinkie grinned.

Sunset Shimmer: "Don't call me that."

Pinkie Pie: "Just did." Pinkie said.

And so, Everything was back to normal. Well..Almost everything. Rainbow is still in the hospital, Don't forget that. But she'll recover soon. Applejack and Rainbow were officially a happy couple, And always will be. And as for Pinkie She-

Pinkie Pie: "SOMEBODY SAY MY NAME?!

Me: "Uh..I did. And I was gonna say-"

Pinkie Pie: "THAT I'M THE HAPPIEST HUMAN EVER RIGHT NOW?!?"

Me: "Um..Something like that."

Applejack: "PINKIE! You're still gonna pay for my oven you broke in "Stolen Love" !

Pinkie Pie: "Stolen what now?"

Me: *sigh* "Nothing Pinkie...Let's say it's another request Appledash_Love21 gave me."

Pinkie Pie: "Oh Misty Breeze? Ooh okay. Interesting.."

Me: "Okay, You and Applejack can leave now. I gotta end this one shot."

Thank you so much for this request Appledash_Love21 !! :D It means a lot! And the rest of you, I hope you enjoyed this one shot! :D Let me know what you think! :)