Endless Love [PART 3]

2 months later...

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo were outside on their backyard playing soccer. So far they played 3 rounds. The 4th round was the last round. After that round, Scootaloo had won.

Scootaloo: "Yes! I won!" Scootaloo shouted in victory, Rainbow tapped her on the shoulder. 

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah Yeah I get it. But You did good Scoots." Rainbow congratulated, Scootaloo grinned.

Scootaloo: "Thanks! You did great too!" Scootaloo replied happily. Rainbow chuckled.

Rainbow Dash: "Alright, Let's go inside." Rainbow suggested. Scootaloo nodded. They both went inside the house and went their separate ways. Scootaloo went in her room and Rainbow went in hers. She just sat on her bed and played on her phone, Nothing better to do. She did order some sweat pants like 2 days ago, and they should be coming today. So she got off her bed and went on the living room couch. Just so she could listen out for the door.

Scootaloo: "Wait on someone special?" Scootaloo asked with a mischievous smirk. Rainbow's eyes widened, Her eyes landed on Scootaloo who was standing there with a smirk on her face. Rainbow shook her head.

Rainbow Dash: "N-No..I-I don't even know if I'ma get the same person-" Someone had knocked on the front door. Rainbow got up and glared at Scootaloo who was looking at her with a smirk that was bigger than before. 

Scootaloo: "Go ahead. Answer it. I'll just be here watching." Scootaloo said with her arms crossed. Rainbow chuckled.

Rainbow Dash: "Trust me Scootaloo, I'm sure I'm not gonna get the same person-" As Rainbow opened the door, Her eyes widened. Looks like she was wrong. She turned to the 13 year old that was snickering and giving her a certain look. 

Scootaloo: "See. What I tell ya." Scootaloo said. Rainbow blushed madly and turned away from Scootaloo. 

Rainbow Dash: "Uh..H-Hey, Sorry about that." Rainbow said nervously whilst smiling awkwardly. Applejack giggled.

Applejack: "It's okay. I actually found it kinda cute." Applejack admitted. Rainbow blushed harder than she was before. 

Rainbow Dash: "Y-You...Did?" Rainbow stuttered. Applejack scratched the back of her neck whilst blushing. 

Applejack: "Well..Y-Yeah." Applejack said. Silence occurred from the two. Rainbow took this opportunity to look back at Scootaloo who was still standing there. 

Rainbow Dash: "You're such a creep Scootaloo." Rainbow spoke, Scootaloo giggled.

Scootaloo: "Thanks. It's what I do when it comes to romance." Scootaloo smirked. Applejack and Rainbow's eyes widened.

RD and AJ: "Romance?" They asked in shocked. Scootaloo nodded. 

Scootaloo: "Yeah. Won't tell you why I said that. You'll have to figure it out." Scootaloo said. Rainbow and Applejack looked at each other awkwardly and chuckled. 

Applejack: "By the way, Here." Applejack said, Handing Rainbow a box. Rainbow took the box and smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "Thank you. By the way..What's your number?" Rainbow asked without thinking twice. As soon as she realized what she said, Her eyes widened and her face had turned pure red.

Applejack: "Oh...Uh...Can I barrow a piece of paper?" Applejack asked. Rainbow nodded. She went inside her house and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. Then went back by the door where Applejack was and handed the paper and pen to her. Applejack wrote down her number on the piece of paper. When she was done, She handed it to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow glanced at the paper and smiled.