The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]

Applejack gasped, Rainbow fainted. How and why? Applejack had ran up to her and knelt down with a worried look on her face. 

Applejack: "Rainbow Dash, Wake up! You gotta be okay!" Applejack said, Then the door was opened by her friends.

Sunset Shimmer: "Applejack, What happened??" Sunset asked.

Applejack: "I-I don't know...She was already on the floor when I came in here...I think she fainted.." Applejack said sadly, Twilight came up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Twilight: "It's gonna be okay Applejack, I'm sure she's fine. Like we said earlier, She's probably sick. She just doesn't know it." Twilight said, Applejack sighed.

Applejack: "Alright...Well we gotta take her to the nurse. Maybe they'll know what's going on."

Sunset Shimmer: "Great Idea, Let's go."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Girls, She has a fever."

Pinkie Pie: "What?! How??!" Pinkie yelled.

"I don't know, Her forehead is warm. And you said she's been tired, Dizzy and been coughing and sneezing all day right?"

All: "Yes."

"So that only leads us to one conclusion, She's sick. She gonna have to stay in bed for a while, The fever is actually kinda worst then I thought. And you girls must stay away from her, The fever is contagious." The nurse warned, Applejack's eyes narrowed. Stay away from her? That's not happening, Rainbow is her best friend. There is no way she's leaving her side. But she didn't question it, She just nodded like everybody else did.

"Alright well, When she wakes up. She'll be going home. I'll call her mom to pick her up." The nurse exclaimed, Everyone nodded.

Twilight: "Thank you for everything nurse."

"You're Welcome."

The 6 girls left the nurse's office, Applejack was still irritated. How and why would a nurse tell her to stay away from her best friend? Has she hit her head on the toilet this morning? Or has she fell down the stairs or something? Because there was no way she was staying away from her, She was gonna take care of her best friend even if it gets her sick and that's that.

Applejack: "I'm gonna go check on Rainbow after school." Applejack said, Her friends eyes widened.

Fluttershy: "But Applejack..The Nurse said not to go near her. The fever is contagious." Fluttershy reassured, Applejack rolled her eyes.

Applejack: "And? She's my best friend and I would and will never leave her side. So I'm gonna see her as much as I can and take care of her. Even if it gets me sick, I could care less." Applejack said confidently and determinedly, Her friends were actually impressed due to how brave she was. But they couldn't have another friend of theirs sick.

Twilight: "Applejack I understand if she's your best friend but you can't go near her, She did say that the fever was bad, We can't have another one of our friends sick." Twilight said with a concerned look, Applejack just sighed and looked at Twilight.

Applejack: "Look Twilight, I appreciate how much you care about me but I can't have Rainbow alone while she has a fever. True, She has her parents but she's gonna have extra support; Which means going to her house after school and check on her. And you can't stop me." Applejack exclaimed in a gentle voice.

Twilight: *sigh* "...You're Right Applejack, We can't stop you from doing what you need to do. So if you wanna check on Rainbow...Go ahead." Twilight spoke softly with a soft smile, The others smiled as well. Applejack smiled back at them and nodded.

Applejack: "Thanks guys."

All: "You're Welcome."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The end of the day came around. Applejack was going to Rainbow's house to check on Rainbow, She already told Granny Smith that was where she was heading after school. She was currently walking on the side walk with nothing on her mind at this point, She was just walking peacefully. 

5 minutes later, She made it to Rainbow's house. She walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. The door suddenly was opened by a orange and yellow colored women with magenta eyes; Rainbow's mom. 

Windy Whistles: "Oh Hey Applejack, How are you?" Windy greeted with a smile, Applejack smiled back.

Applejack: "I'm good Windy, How about you?"

Windy Whistles: "I'm doing just fine thank you. So I'm guessing your here for Rainbow right?" Windy asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah, I heard that she had a fever so I wanted to check on her and you know..Help take care of her." Applejack said, Windy smiled.

Windy Whistles: "What a good friend you are Applejack. But try not to get close to her or touch her. The fever is contagious." 

Applejack: "Okay, I will."

Windy let Applejack in the house, Applejack thanked her and went upstairs to Rainbow's room. She opened the door that was half way closed and seen a Rainbow haired girl sleeping peacefully. Applejack smiled softly and walked up to her and touched her forehead. She was still hot which worried Applejack. When will this fever go away? How did she get a fever?

Applejack: "I just hope you're okay Rainbow. I'm not sure how you got this fever...But I hope you get better soon." Applejack told her, She knew she couldn't hear because she was asleep.

"AJ?" She heard someone say. Applejack's eyes widened, She looked at Rainbow Dash. She was awake. 

Applejack: "Oh, Did I wake you up?"

Rainbow Dash: "No! No you didn't. I just heard your voice and...I guess I felt happy." Rainbow said with a shrug whilst smiling. Applejack blushed.

Applejack: "R-Really?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, I actually love when you come here. My parents do too. And I actually wanted to hang out with you this weekend, Too bad I can't since I'm sick." Rainbow said with a slight frown. 

Applejack: "Don't worry Rainbow, You'll be seeing me a lot. I'll always be here, Just to take care of you and check on you."

Rainbow Dash: "But isn't it better if you just call me? You know the fever is contagious right?"

Applejack: "Yes. But the thing is, I don't care. I don't care if I get sick or not, If taking care of you gets me sick then it was worth it." Applejack reassured with a soft smile, Rainbow blushed and bit and smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks AJ."

Applejack: "No need to thank me. You know I'll always be here. Always."

                                                                                             To be continued...

So I updated! Hope you enjoyed it, I would've made it longer but I don't have time to. I'll be updating tomorrow though. Because tomorrow is Fridayyy!!! And I'm so happy!! :) Have a good day/night guys! :D