The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]

Rainbow and Applejack were taking a walk to get some fresh air. They just talked about random things; Like best friends do. They had stopped to get some food during their walk, They also stopped to take a short break. Right now, They were just walking together on the sidewalk. 

Rainbow Dash: "So, How do you feel now?" Rainbow asked. 

Applejack: "I'm good. Still feel a little sick though." Applejack replied, Rainbow smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh okay. Well if you want, You could lay back down when we get back to your house." Rainbow said, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Okay." Applejack and Rainbow were heading to the street, They stick with each other. There were a lot of cars on the street, So you could easily get hit by one. Suddenly, A truck was coming their way, They both gasped.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack! Watch out!" Rainbow yelled. Before Applejack could say anything, She was pushed out of the way by Rainbow Dash. She gasped when she saw her best friend laying their; Unconscious. 

Applejack: "Rainbow Dash..Please tell me that your alive." Applejack said brokenly, She grabbed her phone and called the ambulance. After she done that, She put her phone away and glanced at her unconscious friend. She bit her cheek to avoid herself from crying.

Applejack: "Rainbow...I just hope you're okay..I can't lose you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack was currently in the hospital, She told the others about the incident. They were on their way to the hospital. Applejack couldn't help it but think it's her fault. If only she was still asleep, None of this would've happened. 

Applejack's phone had suddenly turned on, She seen a picture of her and Rainbow Dash. She cracked a smile, The picture was token when they were little. But the thought of losing her best friend brung tears to her eyes, She buried her head in her arms and started crying without being aware that she dropped her phone. Suddenly, She felt an arm wrapped around her. She looked up and saw all of her friends looking at her with worried looks.

Twilight: "Applejack? Are you okay?" Twilight asked worriedly, Applejack didn't say anything. She sat there in silence, Not knowing what to say next. 

Applejack: "I just...I just don't wanna lose Rainbow.." She mumbled. That was the only thing she could say. 

Sunset Shimmer: "We know. We don't wanna lose her either. But hey, She did it for you. If it wasn't for her, You would be in her condition right now. And we can't blame you, Rainbow would feel just as worst if you were in her condition." Sunset said. 

Applejack: "Yeah, But I can't stand seeing the people I love in a condition like this. Especially Rainbow...I just feel like it's my fault." Applejack sighed. 

Rarity: "Darling it's not your fault, And It wasn't her fault either."

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah. Plus, Rainbow wouldn't want you to be sitting here blaming yourself for what happened to her. She did it to keep you alive, Even if it means she don't make it." Pinkie reassured with a smile. 

Twilight: "Pinkies right. And I'm sure she's alright. I can't say I'm right though, Just thinking positive." Twilight said. Then a doctor had came. 

"Here for Rainbow Dash?" She asked, Everyone nodded.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you but she's not allowed to have visitors right. There may be a chance she has an concussion, She's in a coma and I'm not sure if she'll ever wake up. She also lost a lot of blood then expected." The doctor said. Applejack wasn't having it, She stood up and glared at the doctor.