Lots of Laughter

"Hey Claire. Where's Knock?"

"Good to see you too Bee." I laughed through the statement, seeing that Bee was still an energetic little scout even after everything that has happened.

"Wait, I'm confused."

"For Prime's sake! A warning would be nice next time!"  That red car that I had noted earlier, the one with the interesting characters painted onto the side, had transformed, scaring the living daylights out of me.

"Yeah, it would." The bot yelled back at me, likely younger than Bee, judging by his tone and the attitude he was giving me. It seemed like he was a teenager; I hope he wasn't, I had had enough teenagers for a while.

"Claire, this is Sideswipe; Sideswipe, this is Claire, she worked with me on Team Prime," I nodded my head in his direction, knowing that it would be hard to shake hands. "And this is Denny Clay, our host and partner."

I had forgotten about the man who had lead me here, and I turned to see his face white with shock, the color slowly returning. He wasn't able to get any words out, but he politely shook my offered hand and smiled a little.

"It's nice to m-meet both of you." I stuttered again; I hate when I stuttered.

"Knock is with you right? Or has he gone back to Cybertron?" Bee looked so much more relaxed than before now that it seemed that everyone knew everything.

"No, he's around here." I smirked, an evil light bulb going off, "Do you remember those training drills I made you guys do? The response time one."

"Yes! I hated those." It was nice to see Bee looking more like the mech that I knew, the one who hadn't grown up so quickly and was enjoying being young.

"I know, but they were useful." We both knew I was taunting him, settling back into the relationship we once had.

"Anyone gonna give an explanation?" Sideswipe had practically jumped in front of us with anticipation. If I had to guess, he was the teammate with the large amount of energy who could easily get on everyone else's nerves.

"Claire made us do response time drills where one of our partners, most of the time it was her or Miko, would scream as if they were in danger. Then they proceeded to time us, having known our locations and calculated our times." Bee made this sound much more dramatic than it was, but then again, I did ask Miko for help so there was some level of drama.

"Please don't make us do that, sounds like too much work." It turns out that Sideswipe was the drama queen for this team, making all the sassy, lazy comments that made me laugh and Bee's smile harden.

"That's not what I was thinking, but maybe I should..."

"No!"

"Okay, okay, I won't," I looked at both Bee and Sideswipe with a childish grin and smirking eyes as I was about unveil the rest of my plan, "I was thinking that we should test Knock, since he was never around to do the drills with you all." The smirk from my face spread to Bee's, and I knew my answer.

I silently help up my hand, counting down from three. I didn't want to scare Knock too badly, so the scream wasn't to loud, but it did sound like I had done more than just stub my toe on something.

"Claire! What's wrong?!" Knockout came sprinting to our location, taking out another bot who must have heard my scream and taken it as a sign of danger. Neither of them were looking where they were going and crashed into one another.

Laughter filled the air as the two Cybertrains attempted to untangle themselves, several curses came from one, *cough* Knockout *cough*. And it's not like any of us were helping in them either. I was busy holding my side as I laughed silently; Bee was shaking from trying not to laugh too hard and Sideswipe wasn't holding anything back, laughing so hard that he was rolling on the ground.

"Identify yourself." Knock had finally untangled from the other bot, finally able to see that is was a fem, the second one I've meet, and she seems just as sassy as Arcee.

"Knockout. Autobot and assigned guardian of Claire Burns." It was surprising that he responded like that, at least to me because he had always joked about identifying himself. This was a new side of him, but I guess he was started by the fem and maybe even scared of her.

"Strongarm, let him go." Bee was still smiling, but knew that he had to come to the defense of his old teammate.

"But, sir."

"Strongarm." It was strange to see the shift between Bee's level of authority, hiding away the 'younger' part of himself in order to hold more power over his team, "Nice to see you Knockout, it's been too long."

"Good to see you as well BumbleBee." They shook hands and gave each other smiles, making eye contact with each other, passing a secret message. As much as it was strange to see them being this friendly and mature towards the other, but then again Knock didn't annoy Bee too much.

"Look at you two, being so mature, it's almost like you liked each other." I couldn't not make a joke about what was happening between them.

"Oh, shut up Claire." Knock dramatically rolled his eyes at me, and moved his foot to bump me lightly, but I slyly moved out of the way before his foot made any contact. It was our way of showing our crazy friendship, and I hoped that Bee's team understood that.