The Return of Robo-baby

"Hey Doc! Hi Frankie!" Cody bound out of Knock's passenger side. He had insisted on riding with me and talking to Knockout the whole way. As much as I enjoyed it, there were some parts where it got a little personal, but we were at the Greene's now, so it didn't matter.

"Hello Burns family." Doc was in his garage lab again, but this time he was working on something behind the closed door.

"Toast?" I screamed a little bit, not gonna lie. I didn't expect the floating yellow bot to come flying out of nowhere and offer me... toast?

"No thank you Dither." Doc dismissed the bot with a wave of his hand and I started to calm down a little after feeling a hand fall on my shoulder, a small hug from my dad.

"Someone told us that Robo-baby has returned." I jumped for a second time today, seeing as it was Heatwave had spoken. I swear that this island is going to kill me one day, but not today.

"They know?" By now, I should have stopped asking questions, if my family was normal, but they're not, so there were a lot more questioned to be asked.

"Yup!" Frankie was bouncing around, as normal. It seemed that the energy she had as a kid never went away, still able to bounce around for hours on end, or maybe she had a better use for all that energy now that she was allowed to work with her dad in the lab.

"Okay then." I turned so I could comfortably turn my head behind me and everyone outside could hear me. "Knock! You can come in."

I saw his smile as he sauntered in and he came to stand next to me. It was fun to be dramatic and I knew that Knockout would enjoy it. Dramatics reminded him of racing and how he always showed off before winning.

"Fascinating." I really couldn't tell if Doc was talking about Knock or what flashed up on his screen. It turned out to be the latter.

"It seems that when I took this out data chip, part of the data was erased or was never properly saved, therefor the experiment was never complete according to the computer. I don't know if there is a way to get that data back without redoing the experiment."

"Where did the chip come from?" Graham was smart enough to ask the question we had all been thinking. As bright as Doc Greene is, he sometimes leaves information out and the conversation has pieces of information missing until he fills it in, after several other incomplete statements.

"Robo-baby of course." I was trying not to roll my eyes because this man was so strange and I was starting to think that he would get along too well with Ultra Magnus.

"New Bot here, what?" Knock interjected, making me fell a little better knowing that I wasn't the one who was confused.

"Robo-baby is a machine I created to simulate a new born human and see what really happens inside of a baby's brain. Cody and the Bots were in charge of them for a day so I could see the data, but it seems that some of it had gone missing."

"What if you ran a second trial?" Boulder's voice came from behind us and Graham looked up at him, repositioning his glasses as he did.

"That would make sense, and there would be more data to compare." My brother sounded so matter if a fact and I missed the way he was always so tangled up in science and engineer, even if that meant I could understand him half the time he was talking.

"That would be useful, but I'm afraid that there is too much work around here for me to run that trail myself." Doc did have a busy life as is and running an experiment with a small child wasn't going to fit in his day at all.

"I could run the second trial if you want. I don't have any plans for today and it could be a good learning experience for Knockout." I knew that I could, one, get time way if it meant doing this, and, two, the free entertainment of a frustrated Knock.

"Perfect! Come by in an hour and I will have Robo-baby all ready." I smiled and signaled for Knockout to transform, knowing that he was going to get me back for this one at some point.

"We are going to go get a part of the bunker and my room set up for our guest." My voice was cheery, but part of me was nervous.

I had no idea what I was getting into. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into, and it was way over our heads, way over.

A/N: Sorry it's been so long. I'm not going to list a million and two reasons that it took me so long to write this, but I do want to say thank you for reading and waiting. It might start taking me longer to write and post chapters because of school, but I will keep going, and feel free to leave suggestions of what you want to see happen in an upcoming chapter. Bye for now!
~ Rayne