A Wish Come True

I can't believe I had just admitted to being a boy home, now it was my turn to look like a ghost was floating behind my Dad.

"I assume you've meet the rest of the Bots." He didn't seem phased by the whole Knockout being a dude and me technically bring home a boy thing. But my heart was still racing and I had to make sure I was holding something so no one could see my hands starting to shake.

"Yes, they are very nice." I didn't want to go too deep into what I knew or what had happened last night.

We continued on, not really talking. I could feel Dad thinking, and I guess he could feel my anxiety because when we were done he hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Can I meet him?"

I was taken by surprise, but my answer was a simple, "Of course."

We moved to the elevator and I took my dad's hand, much like what I would do when I was little.

They were still in the main hanger, probably going down to the bunker later today. How did they get to the bunker? I must have forgotten or maybe Dad never told me.

"Good morning team." It was amazing how he could grab attention so easily, but this was his team and I remember Prime doing the same thing.

I saw Knock freeze, unsure what to do. His eyes scanned the room for possible exits, until they landed on me. I saw him relax, just knowing that I was there, and he could protect me.

"Dad, this is Knockout. Optimus assigned him as my long term guard and me as his teacher. I have been working with him for quite some time and have become good friends with him." I didn't look at my dad, I couldn't.

"Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of my daughter." Oh gosh, it sounded like Knock was my boyfriend. My dad so knew how to get back at me.

"Hey Dad, I'm heading ou..." Graham walked out of the elevator and looked up from his tablet to see us standing in front of some new Autobot that looked kind of dangerous.

"Wait! Graham, you forgo... noble." And Cody has come down the fire pole, just when I thought that it couldn't get worse.

"Just call Kade and Dani." My dad nodded any spoke into his com, and soon enough my four siblings were gawking at Knockout, and eyeing me.

"I want to explain this once, and I didn't think today would be the day, but here we are. So, this is Knockout. He and I have been working together for sometime now. He was assigned to be my guard and I was assigned to be his teacher. Any questions?"

"How did you meet?" Cody, the curious little brother I had always loved.

"I was working with a team of Autobots when this one joined and because we got along well enough, we were assigned as partners." I noticed that Knock was looking more carefully at each of my family members, trying to make observations about them.

"Can I ask a question?" I smiled and nodded, signaling for Knockout to go ahead, wondering what kind of trouble he was going to stir up now. "Who is who, because as much as Claire has told me about you, it's hard to keep you all straight."

"I'm Cody." Goodness it was only like nine in the morning and Cody had enough energy to power the whole island.

"Graham." He was smiling, and periodically looking back down at his tablet, sometimes moving some small things with his thumbs.

"Hi, I'm Dani." It should be easy to remember, Dani was the only other girl in the family.

I waited for Kade to say something and he just stood there. I finally gave up and simply said, "That one's Kade."

We laughed at Kade's expression, annoyed but shocked, perfect way to end the beginning of a long conversation.