Unpacking?

I was happy to see that almost everyone was willing to help me unpack after lunch. Kade didn't really want to, but he didn't really have a choice.

I knew that Graham was going to leave at some point to go see Doc. I wonder what they were working on. I guess they would revile it when they were done.

After bring up all the boxes, most of which were cloths, it was time to get everything back out. We started with clothing, a problem.

"How do you have so many socks?!" Kade had found my sock box, a box full of socks. With all the running around and crazy weather, I had a lot of different socks.

"I really don't know." I was pulling out a pair of pants when I felt something hit me. It was a bundle of fluffy pink socks.

I looked to see another bundle coming at me, this time a pair of white socks with purple stripes. It seemed that Kade had thrown them, so when he wasn't looking I threw them back, that is back at him.

"Hey." Kade had always been one to whine, but it didn't sound like he had started this. But I found out how did when Cody started laughing.

I hurled the other bundle of socks at him, hitting is side before he reached behind him and pulled out more socks bundles. He must have grabbed them while I wasn't looking.

He aimed at me, but I moved and it hit Dani instead. This was not a good idea, and Cody knew it. Before any of us could stop her, Dani whipped the socks back at her little brother.

It hit Graham instead, almost knocking his glasses off. This wasn't just the start of a fight, it was the beginning of a war.

It had to have been an hour of throwing socks and laughing. The room was a mess, more than it had been before. The boxes had been moved to make shields and cover, and teams had been formed. I was lucky to get Dani on my team, Dad and Cody, has formed a team and Kade and Graham has unwillingly formed a team.

It was so fun! This would have never happened years ago but now it was something we could do because we were excited about being together. This was because we could do this as a family again.

"Now we have to clean up this mess too." I said laughing, smiling the whole time. I could see that the smiles were mirrored in everyone else's eyes, something amazing for me.