Visit From Another World

I walked back upstairs and passed Kade, who was watching some movie while eating food, as normal, heading up to my room to get out stuff for when I showered later.

I looked in the mirror at myself, slowly taking out the ponytail and braid, watching the pieces of my hair fall back around my face.

It was strange to think that after all this time, I was only now becoming comfortable with myself. Not that it was easy getting here, and staying here, the world isn't always the nicest of places most times. But, I was still here, reminding myself I was beautiful and that no matter what I looked like, it's what's on the inside that counts more than the outside.

"Hello Claire," I took step back from my mirror, blinking hard to make sure that it really was Optimus Prime next to my reflection, just like at the museum a while ago, "It seems that Bumblebee will needs your help soon. Your phone should have all the information you need to travel to where he has set up his main base. Without access to a group bridge, it will take you longer to travel there, possible a day or two. They will need your's and Knockout's help in a week's time."

"Um...okay?" I was still having trouble believing it, but my phone lit up on my bed and I saw it was a text message from an unregistered number, but the first line of the text was something I couldn't read, it looked like the script that was on the piece of medal we found inside of the museum.

"Everything will make sense when you get there. I'm trusting you, Claire." Optimus looked like he was about to leave, but I had still had so many questions, knowing that he was declared dead after sacrificing himself to save Cybertron.

"Wait, how do you know the future? Where are you?" Of course these were the ones that took priority because who didn't want to know the future. I also felt it was important to know if this was all real or if this was some cleave, cruel prank that someone was pulling on me.

But then again, how could someone be doing this? I had seen Prime at the museum on the piece of the Alchemor, which was in Cybertonian markings, a very hard thing to fake. And it would be hard to project the image twice, with different messages. Pair that with the fact that the group of people who actually know about Cyberton and all this craziness, it seemed unlikely.

"I am in the Realm of the Primes, where time works a little different. Mirconus allowed me to take a look into the future in order to protect Earth and it seems that you and Knockout are essential for Bumblebee's plan to work." Now I'm glad that I asked Ratchet to tell me some of the old Cybertonian legends and learn the race's basic history, so I had some idea what Optimus was talking about.

"Isn't Mirconus the little, mini one? Like he's super short." That won a laugh from Prime, and I'm glad I could him smile when it seemed he was going through something tough.

"Compared to my size, yes, he is small, but he makes up for it in various ways. I have to go, but we will talk again. Good luck." Before I could say anything in reply, Optimus was gone, fading away in the reflection.

"How am I suppose to explain this? Every think of that Prime?" I knew he was gone, but maybe one last joke would do him some good, but I really had no idea how I was going to manage this.

Looks like it was time for a road trip that I never planned. Yay.