Dani Cooked?!

(Claire P.O.V.)
I walked back upstairs, after getting my phone, and saw that dinner was starting up. I was still thinking about what had just happened. I can't believe there were more Autobots, and here on the island!

Then I saw who was working on dinner: Dani. That meant it was a night for late night snacks of left overs. I was not really in the mood for digging things out of the back of the fridge, so maybe I could help her.

"Hey Dani! Can I help?" I saw a pot on the stove and the unopened box of the pasta sitting on the far counter.

"Sure, do you want to cut up the vegetables for the sauce?" Thank goodness she was going to let me help, at least the sauce will taste better than it would have if Dani had made it.

"Sure." I grab the two onions that had been left out and went to the fridge to see if we had anything else that would taste good in the sauce. I found some mushrooms and a green pepper, but I though that the pepper might be a little too much tonight.

I continued to help Dani, making sure that the pasta was cooked correctly, and that the garlic bread wasn't burnt. I also made sure that the salad wasn't soggy, but still tasted there was dressing on it.

"I see you two are cooking. Good to see you two working together again." Dad had walked in from the elevator, probably from the bunker. I still had to ask Cody to show me around down there, but that could wait for now.

"Dinner is almost ready. Could you possibly make sure that everyone knows dinner in about ten minutes?" I yelled the words over my shoulder as I was stirring the sauce while Dani got some plates out.

"Sure thing. Is Graham still up at Doc's?" I knew that my brother was home, his robot was there when they were questioning (?) Knockout.

"No, he's in his room I think. Still working on his project." Dani was about to drain the pasta with the spoon still in the pot, and had some doubts that there was a strainer in the sink to separate the water and pasta.

I quickly rushed over and maneuvered her arms so the pot didn't tip over just yet. I looked at her with a glare that stopped her quickly.

"Let me do it." I moved to take the handles, and do what Dani was going to do, only the correct way, so we didn't have dish soap in our dinner.

Dad laughs and moves to help get everything finished up. It seemed that everyone came and maybe it was the fact that Dad had sent a message without me seeing.

"Wait! Tonight was Dani's night to cook! Oh no!" Everyone started laughing at Kade's comment, he was such a foodie.