A Warning

I ran up to the call center, all the way up at the top of the stairs, and it was so small that we couldn't put an elevator bay there, so it was just stairs.

"Spare headset on the back wall, grab a chair if you want one." Cody was already at the desk, beating me up there. He seemed to know what he was doing, so I followed his lead.

I threw the headset into the extra jack and was able to hear my family. It seemed that there was something happening at the museum.

"I can't land this close, we have to circle around and land back at the park." I could see Dani and Blades on one of the monitors, but from their view I couldn't see what was happening on the ground.

"Hurry if you can. Kade, how is the evacuation going?" Dad lived up to this ranking, bossing everyone around like the chief he is.

"Heatwave is doing a final scan for personnel now."

I pulled away from my headset's mic and finally asked Cody my grand question, "What's the emergency?"

"Smoke alarm, set off in one of the displays." Cody had covered his mic for the comment, not wanting to interfere with what the rest of the family is doing.

"Building is clear. There is also no fire, but I am detecting an abnormal heat signature inside the building." I could see a street view of where Heatwave was standing and from what I could see there was nothing wrong.

"What does the anomaly look like?" I asked, knowing something about the topic.

"I can send in a visual." As he said that, one of the monitors turned to the image I was hoping for.

The object looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. The one thing I did know about it was that it wasn't human tech, the heat patterns seemed to be Cybertronian.

"Investigate, but don't get to close. The heat patterns make me think it's Cybertron tech. May I join you guys at the museum?"

"Yes, do you know how to get here?" Dad answered and no one could argue with him, at least when on a mission.

"Yeah. Be there as soon as I can." I waited about five seconds, seeing if there was anything else, before I started back down the stairs.

"Knock! We're going out!" I shouted as I got to the last landing and I saw the mech playing with some of Graham's tools.

Thank goodness he heard me and complied to my orders because I didn't want to waste any time. I couldn't get the idea of that thing out of my head; why does it feel so familiar?

"Museum. My family needs help with something." I knew that I wasn't going to drive, even though that's what it would look like, so might as well out right tell Knockout what was going on.

After a few wrong turns and bypassing the traffic comes that Chase has set up, we were there. The museum looked fine and there was no alarms going off.

"Hey Dad. Can I see the object? I have some theories on what it could be." I couldn't see Kade or Graham, which made me think that they were already inside.

"Yeah, just be careful. And, I'll watch Knockout for you." He winked and I laughed, how Dad knew about my guardian's trouble making ways, I didn't know, but I didn't mind.

I practically ran inside and was surprised to see my brothers standing around the object, trying to figure it out.

"Hey. Do we have any data on this yet?" What was this?! It looked so familiar!

"It's giving similar readings of radiation to an asteroid, but it doesn't look like anything that the scanners can pick up." Graham looked up from his tablet and adjusted his glasses.

I nodded and moved closer, seeing something painted on the side. It looked like lettering, like something Ratchet would have written out, but I couldn't read them.

"Bolder, can you come here for a second?" I knew that they had to be Cybertronian markings, or why would this look so familiar.

"Sure. What do you need help with?" It was nice having Bots that cooperated and didn't put up too much of a fight.

"What does this say?" I pointed to the paint markings that were almost hidden.

Bolder lifted up the metal to see them better and I saw something I thought I would never see: Prime was looking right at me.

"It says... Alchemor. I think that's the name of an old prison ship. Why would there we a piece of that on Earth?" Bolder started rambling, thinking either Graham or I was listening, but I was too focused on the words that Prime was telling me.

"Bumblebee will handle this, but might need some help. Trouble is coming once again." As soon as the message was completed, the reflection started to fade.

I looked away from the metal, trying to but the pieces together. It seemed that Heatwave had been watching me carefully, for he was the first to approach me.

"Find something else?" Curious with a purpose, just how I was.

"No, just trying to remember if I knew anything about the Alchemor. From what I can tell, it seems this is gonna bring trouble, but not for us."