07

Trigger warning!!

// ANXIETY ATTACKS--SELF HARM--BLOOD //
_

__________________________________________

Grace Evans

It was 10:50 now. We had go to the airport by 11:20 as Lauren had suggested. Its just a 5 min ride from the hotel so it's alright.

I change into more travel friendly clothes. I get into an off white semi formal romper and pull my hair up in a lazy ponytail. As I'm done I apply a thin line of eyeliner and the clear lipgloss. Lastly, I wear my ankle high vans. Being ready, i sit on the bed and call my parents letting them know that we're officially starting the tour and that I'll be busy here on.

It's 11:05 when I get out of my room and locking the door. I needed to go check on the guys and Harry still had to sign the paper.

I reach their floor and knock on Harry's door real loud as I was already mad. He opens the door with knitted brows and without a word i hold up the paper to show him.

"Whatever it is, I'll do it later.'' he says and is about to close the door when i stop it with my palm. He stands there in confusion.

I get in and place the paper on the side table and slam the pen on it. "Now.'' i say sternly

"I don't-''

"NOW.'' I raise my voice a bit.

He huffs and takes the pen signing the paper. After he's done I take the paper and walk out. "Down in 5 mins.'' I state and walk to Niall's room.

He opens the door and smiles at me.

"Hey get down with the guys in 5 mins okay?'' i smile at him

"Sure.'' he nods

I go to the 11th floor and see Ray standing in the hallway with his guitar talking to Archer who's in the room.

"Hey!'' i clap my hand for his attention and Ray turns towards me. "We gotta get down in 5 mins. Inform the others too please.'' I say

"Sure. We'll be there'' Ray nods.

I take the elevator and go down to the lobby. I place my keycard and check out. Next i sit on one of the sofas waiting for the guys. I'm on my phone when i hear Lauren's voice.

"Hey'' she walks upto me

"Hi.''

"Did you make them sign the paper?'' she asks sitting next to me

"Yeah I did'' i say taking it out and handing it over.

"Great. Are you excited for the tour?'' she asks

"I am'' i nod giving a small smile.

"It's gonna be good having you around'' she pats my shoulder a bit to which i just smile.

"I'm gonna go to the car. Come fetching the boys okay?'' she says standing up.

"Yeah okay. ''

I sit there waiting. I see Liam, Harry & Louis appear in the elevator.

"Hey'' i smile and see the guys approach.

"Hey Grace'' Liam speaks walking out.

Next Josh, Archer and Ray come out.

"Oh hey guys'' Josh walks over to us.

"Hi Josh" Liam smiles at him and they get into a conversation as Harry keeps looking here and there.