39

This might hurt a bit :'(

//TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD- MENTIONS OF ABUSE//

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

Today I had to meet Zayn. To give the box.
I don't know how I'm supposed to see him or talk to him about anything.

He hadn't called or texted since that night and I have no idea how he's going to react on seeing me.

On the plus side, the guys had an off day today with no practice and no comcert. Louis'mom was arriving today. I was still worried about Niall's family. I didn't know what to expect. But I hoped the best. I didn't want him to be alone. He'd break inside.

After the shower, I get ready with a simple black crop top with high waisted jeans. I didn't have the patience or mindset to wear anything fancy.

Through the way, my heart was almost at the back of my throat. It felt like it'd come out any moment.

I reach Zayn's hotel. I was so stressed because of the other night. I didn't know how to see him. A part of me didn't want to.

I take a deep breath and knock.

No response.

I knock again.

"It's open." I hear a lousy voice.

I turn the knob opening the door and walking in. The moment I stepped in my feet crashed against a whiskey bottle. I look around and see at least fifteen empty bottles lying around.

He was sitting on his bed. Looking out the window. His back to me.

"I never thought I'd see you again." He chuckles.

"I came here to drop this." I say holding out the box.

He turns his head taking a look. Slowly getting up, he stumbles on his way to me.

His eyes red probably from being high or crying and all that drinking.

Taking the box from my hand he gets a hold of my wrist pulling me closer.

I immediately place my hands against his shoulder resisting from getting too close.

"What are you doing?" I question.

His hands travel to my face resting on my cheeks lightly. "I'll miss this." His voice disappointed.

"I'll miss you." He sniffles a little.

I furrow my brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I try to get away a little.

He holds me tighter and gets both his hands on my face making me look up at him.

He leans in kissing me.
But the moment our lips met, it started feeling so wrong.
I turn away a little breaking the kiss as his brows furrow.

"I-I can't-" I start to say as he kisses me again keeping a death grip on my face.

His hands move down to mine grabbing and getting them behind me together.
He was too drunk to function. I could taste the whiskey on his lips.

"Zayn- I- Can't-" I try to say inbetween kisses.

He wasn't being easy with the kiss.
It wasn't a compassionate kiss, it was more like a revengeful one and it was too rough to handle. My lips were starting to hurt.

I finally push him away from me making him stop.

"What's up with you?" He questions mad.

"You can't just come up and kiss me after what you did." I say feeling absurd about his reaction.