45

Hey<3 
Do read this whole thing. It's important. :)
I know it's been a while. I'm sorry I was not having the best days but I'm here and hopefully will be fine for a little while.

Ps- I wanted to thank you for all the love and support you showed me on my bad days.
I feel like I don't appreciate you enough while I'm so blessed to have you. I love each and every single one of you.<3 so grateful.

~
IMPORTANT:
I saw a lot of people getting confused regarding last chapter but let me clear it out,

Harry doesn't have any idea about the plan Zayn was talking about and he isn't guilty this time.
~

//TRIGGER WARNING: Violence//
This is a very important Chapter!

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

"So you have to go there, attend the party and just sneak in the chip."
Raymond explains on the phone as I listen perplexed.

"But it's not that easy. There will be people around! How can I just sneak in something in front of everyone?" I question

"It's probably in his bedroom and that too only he himself has access into it because the bedroom has an iris scanner. So do something to get in there."
He states casually.

"What are you suggesting?" I question skeptical.

"Grace. It's normal to fuck people when you have to get something done."

"I'm not sleeping with an unknown guy for a fucking chip." I protest.

"You don't have a choice. So do what you have to do, all I'm saying is that I need the chip by tomorrow." He hangs up.

I huff to myself looking at myself in the mirror.
I suddenly remember something.

I slide on my slippers and jog to Harry's room. I knock.
It was around 12 so I'm guessing he might be asleep but I didn't have the time.

A few moments later he opens the door with squinted eyes.
"Hey."
He pulls a half smile. He was in his black t-shirt and black shorts.

"Hi. I kinda needed to talk to you about something." I state.

"Ummm... In the middle of the night?" He furrows his brows.

"Uh yeah." I nod.

"Okay." I get in as he locks the door.

I stand in the middle of the room as he gets to his bed and jumps in getting under the covers and burying his face in the pillow.

"I need to talk." I clarify.

"Yeah just come here and talk." He pats the bedding next to him.

I quietly crawl onto the bed and sit cross legged facing him as his face stayed buried in the pillow.

"So.. I need the drug." I blurt out.

His head lifts a little as he shakes it before looking at me.

"Sorry, what?" He questions.

"The drug you drugged me with. I need that."
I bite the inside of my cheek.

He rubs his eyes looking at me.
"That sounds so wrong when you say it like that."
He shakes his head.

"Yeah but I really do need it."