46

It's a little lengthy Chapter but it's full of fun & worth it, I promise ;)
Grace is fun here lmao.

If anyone's having a bad day,
Here's a hug ⊂(◉‿◉)つ
I love you<3

Btw tattoo roulette Harry supremacy>>>>>>>>>
___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I look at myself in the mirror.

The straightened hair left open. The light pink sparkly dress hugged my body and showed off a little bit more clevage than I usually like but I guess it's okay since it's important and also it's my last task.

 The light pink sparkly dress hugged my body and showed off a little bit more clevage than I usually like but I guess it's okay since it's important and also it's my last task

Raymond promised that this would be my last task for a while so I was really pumped to get this done with.

I apply a little bit of clear gloss and mascara.

Apparently the chip I had to get had something important which cannot be bothered left with so called some Parker man.
I couldn't care less but I guess that's how things in the underworld works. They don't give a damn about you.

The moment I step into my transparent sparkle heels, I hear a knock. I prayed it wasn't any of the guys because it would be hard to explain where I'm going.

Harry steps in his suit, with a pale blue shirt underneath.
The cross necklace stayed at the sternum that was so hot for no apparent reason.
His hair perfectly styled. His suit fitting in all the right places as he stood tall checking me out.

"I- uhm

"I- uhm." He clears his throat looking down at his shoes.

"You look nice." I say getting my purse.

"Oh thanks- and uhm. You look.. nice too. But don't you.. think.."
he stutters way to much pinching the bridge of his nose as I cross my hands in front of me waiting for him to finish.

"Don't you think.. it shows a little too much? For how you usually dress?"
He raises his eyebrows charging me.

"Okay, first, who are you? My dad?"
I chuckle making him smile a little.