59

HOLD UP LISTEN HERE. IT'S IMPORTANT!

So these are the character answers and I suggest you read this before the chapter because, by the end, you might not be in the best mood to read these. So yeah.
I've also answered author related questions and made a bonus reveal as well. :)

Also, this is the last chapter with character povs.
The next/last one will be no perspective one. Say your goodbyes :')

//DESCRIPTIVE VIOLENCE//

___________________________________________

The answers to the questions asked:-

Q) Grace, do you think you and Zayn can become friends again?

A) At this point, I don't know, really. I wish we could be friends again tho. I really liked him.

Q) Harry, If I say I love you, what will your reply be? In Affinity and in real life?

A) Affinity Harry:- I know! I love me too. But thanks for the love. I appreciate it. :)
     Real-Life Harry:- I love you too. Thank you for supporting me :) I'm grateful for you.

Q) Niall, Are you happy?

A) Oh yes! I'm very happy right now and in life currently. Everything's great! I'm on vacation and it's amazing. Li and Lou are being a little tough on me. I wish I could stay back with iz tho. But it's still good.

Q) Louis, why are you so sassy?

A) it's just who I am *shrug*.
After all, I'm saSs MaStA fRoM dOncAsTa as y'all like to say.

Q) Liam, did you ever like Grace at some point?

A) like her? Yes, I've liked her since the first time we met at the concert in Washington. She's nice.

Q) Zayn, do you have feelings for Grace?

A) I don't- uhm. I don't know. I'd like to think I don't because if otherwise, things won't go well. I want things normal with her again it's just something I wish I could fix.

Q) Lauren, why are you a bitch, who's your first husband, and who let you in the Mafia?

A) ExCUsE mE? Mind your language. And why should I tell you those? Mind your own business. *Rolls eyes*

Q) Grace, would you say you love me too if I said I love you? Have you seen your brother?

A) That's the sweetest, thank you so much for loving me. And of course, I love you too. I wish you the best in life. You're amazing :)

And no, I haven't seen my brother since he left, I don't wish to.

Q) Harry, why were you shot and hurt anonymously?

A) Being hurt and shot is just a normal Mafia day. Sometimes it's when I make mistakes, other times it's usually from old enemies.

Q) Niall, how's your relationship with your dad now? And why are you so cute?

A) it's a lot better than it was in the past years. Everything hasn't been fixed yet but we're working towards it every day. He's been more supportive lately. It's all good :)