52

This chapter is a bit emotional and personal. :')

And if you have been a part of my interaction book, Estherines, you'll know why..

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

Lauren stood there with her hands crossed in front of her.

"Hm. Fucking already?"
She smirks checking me out from top to bottom.

"I don't see how that's any of your business."
I shrug walking over and standing next to Harry.

"In fact, we might be. What about it?"
I purposely get my hair aside pretending to scratch my neck to show the hickeys.

"The question I came here for, is how did he get shot with you being present?"
She stomps in walking over to me.

"I think you should know that somehow, don't you think?" I cross question.

"So I guess you've figured out who I am then huh?" She steps even closer as
Harry steps a little forward so she doesn't do anything to me.

"Didn't take much. And if you think you can scare me into compliance then you've got it all wrong.
You can't control me."
I smile.

"Oh really? Is that how you talk to your boss?"
She shouts walking me back to the wall.

"If the boss is you, then of course." I shrug casually.

"You know what, Grace? I pity you. Poor little useless girl."
She speaks almost on my face.

"And yet somehow, I'm still better than you." I smirk.

"You will not disrespect me!"
Her hand slams on the wall behind me leaving very less space between me and her.

"If you want respect, EARN IT!"
I push her off me when she grabs my wrist yanking me closer to her and holding my face, her nails digging into my skin.

"That little mouth of yours will be shut forever if you speak like that ever again."
She mutters in hate as Harry tries to pull her off me.

I flip us around shoving her back to the wall choking her.
"If you touch me ever again, I'll cut your fingers and feed them to the non existent pets I have."
I speak outraged leaving her neck.

"How dare you talk like that to me?" Her voice laced in disbelief.

"If you're good to me, I'm better but if you even think about hurting or doing anything wrong to me, and I'll be worse."
I speak as her eyes turn to Harry who had a smile at the corner of his lips.

He's probably enjoying this a lot.

"You seem to have a lot of fun here, are you that useless? Leaving her to fight alone."
She questions.

"She doesn't need me to save her. She can do that on her own. Especially when it comes to you." he chuckles.

"What happened to you hating her? You said you despised her, didn't you?"
She questions.

"That's none of your business. Just get the fuck out of here." Harry states mad.

"You think I'd come here and leave without doing anything?
You really thought you were that lucky?"
She chuckles before getting out her phone.

I furrow my brows as me and Harry exchange looks.

"What are you doing?" Harry questions.

"Oh you'll see. Grace sweetie, could you hear this?" She plays a recording.