60

This is the end😭

But yeah, after this I have a separate author's note. PLEASE read that. I have a lot of important stuff to say.

This is the longest chapter ever but it's also the last one so I guess it's alright.

Do. Not. Skip. Anything.
(Take a break in between if you have to but this is the most important chapter.)

Trigger warning:-
//blood--violence//

I've suggested two songs for the chapter. It's optional but play it for intensity if you want </3

___________________________________________

People.

We win some. We lose some. 
We make memories. We share secrets. 

We love them. We hurt them. 
We do everything humanly possible to other humans, why? Because we're them. 

We are humans. We make mistakes.
We screw up.

And sometimes, just sometimes, it's okay. 

***

No perspective

Her eyes flutter open, her vision blurry, her head hurts and she's extremely weak to even move a limb. 

Consciousness hits her as she realises she's still restrained, her body on the cold hard floor of a dim room. The skin on her wrists hurt because the nail cuffs sank into them.

Rolling over onto her back, she notices the huge light that hung from the ceiling. Her eyes squeeze shut at the sudden exposure. She lets out a small whimper, her raw wound hurting. 

She realises how much of a huge trap she was wrapped in. Those guys, the musicians, they were all a part of this. And she couldn't help but feel surprised about it.

"H-Help.." Her voice was faint and barely audible. 

Pulling at her conjoined wrists, she tries to get rid of the cuffs but little did she realise that she was too weak. 

The door squeaks open as her head turns towards it. She saw two pairs of legs, her eyes blinded by the light that existed beyond the door.

The heels click their way towards her. Her eyes open again to see the crooked smiling face. 

Lauren. 

"Lauren-" she speaks.

"Oh- she speaks." Lauren chuckles crouching down next to her head.

"What am I doing here? Let me go. Please." Grace speaks, tears choking her throat. 

"Really now?" She laughs. "What happened to you being so strong? Remember when you threatened me?"

"You didn't do any less. But you can't just do this because I challenge you." Grace furrows.

Lauren's finger slowly traces against her face as she turns away.

"Hm. No wonder Harry likes you." She grins. "Soft, sweet, gentle."

"Let go of me!" Grace shouts when Lauren grabs her face bringing it near her.