26

I love nouis in this chapter more than my life :)

This chapter is one of my personal favorites<3

//Ahem, SEMI-SEXUAL CONTENT//

Pro tip : pay attention ;)

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I get back to the studio and see the guys packing up.

It was almost 8 in the evening but Thank God I made it in time.

"Hey Grace. Where'd you go? Niall was eating up our heads saying you left again without letting anyone know." Liam says walking towards me with a serious look.

"Oh it was just some work. I'd never leave without saying. I'm so sorry for last time." I say

I see Niall coming out and walking towards us.

"Iz. Why do you keep leaving us without letting us know." He said his voice low.

Oh my god. He was actually sad.

"Oh no Niall I just had some work. I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I felt so guilty.

"Hm.." he says as he walks past me. Me and Liam exchange knowing looks as I go after Niall.

"Hey.. wait.." I say walking towards him.

"Don't you want to be friends with me anymore? Because I understand if you don't." He says looking down. "I can be a lot to handle sometimes." He huffs.

"Hey. I would never do that. You're my bestest friend here. And you're never a lot to handle. I was.. just really busy.. I'm so sorry." I say meaning everything.

I wish I could tell him that I wasn't avoiding him. I didn't have a choice.

"It's okay.." he fakes a smile

"Noo... Come here.." I hug him as Liam sees both of us and leaves giving us some space.

"You know.." He wraps his arms around me hugging me back.

"I don't wanna scare you away.. but.. as of now, you're the only thing closest to home for me.. no one ever did what you did for me.." he holds me tighter.

"You made me feel important..and I don't wanna lose whatever I have with you.." he says into the crook of my neck sniffling.

He was serious. I've never seen him this serious.

"You won't lose it Niall.. I promise.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know it'd affect you that much.." I rub his back softly.

I see Harry walk out and he pauses seeing us both. He quickly looks down and walks past us.

"You okay now?" I look at Niall as we separate from the hug.

"Mhmm.." he nods.

"I might have a chocolate. Wanna share?" I question smiling.

"Only if you promise not to leave without saying again." He says in seriousness.

"Okay! I promise!" I say with a smile.

"Suree then! Now gimme someee." he smiles wide making me laugh.

He was such a pure soul.

I take out the chocolate and hand it to him as he immediately opens it and breaks it into halves for both of us.