56

Hi, I've missed you. :(

I'm so sorry for being inactive but I just feel like I can't do anything anymore. But since writing is my only escape, I try to do that as much as I can.
If you're still here, THANK YOU. ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

01:07 AM

I feel too restricted to even move when I try to move Harry's hands from me but in vain.

"Harry. Wake up. I can't move." He moves a little as I quickly get out of his grip finally taking a full breath.

I realise his entire side is left behind him but he chose to scoot over to my side leaving me no space.

"Can you go to your side, please?" I question with sleepy eyes.

"Mmmm.." he hums before wrapping his arm around my waist again and falling asleep.

This guy.

"Harry, please. I can't sleep." I stroke his hair gently.
With a grumpy sleepy look, he turns away to the end of his side leaving the entire bed empty.

I'm going to kill him someday because of his tantrums.

"You didn't have to go that far." I roll my eyes.

"You don't want me." He mumbles in sleep.

"You were literally squeezing me. How am I supposed to sleep like that!?" I say in defence.

"Whatever." He buries his face in the pillow.

"Ok fine come here." I lay down spreading out my arm for him.

"No." He says giving a side eye.

"I'll count to 3. If you're not here by then. I'll roll over and sleep by myself." I warn.

"1.." I shut my eyes counting.

"2.." I feel him shift a little but he doesn't make a move.

"2.1.." I chuckle a little as he smiles turning around and scooting into my arms burying his face.

"You have a whole lot of tantrums." I laugh kissing his forehead and shutting my eyes.

"It's because you can handle them." He murmurs rubbing my back.

"You like being the little spoon, don't you?" I chuckle running my fingers through his hair.

"A little too much." He admits innocently.

**

02:22 AM

"Grace... Babe.." I hear a faint voice as I open my eyes.

"I'm hungry." Harry speaks quietly.

"Go eat something then." I shut my eyes back bringing the blanket over my head.

"It's a guy's place. They Never have anything." He explains pulling down my blanket.

"Okay so what am I supposed to do?" I question looking at him with squinted eyes.

"Can you make me a sandwich? I'll help." He mumbles innocently.

I throw my head back and sit up a little annoyed.