19

Y'all ain't ready. 4000 words ;)

//SEMI-SEXUAL CONTENT//

I cannot stress this enough,

This is a VERY important Chapter. DO NOT SKIP ANYTHING or you won't understand later. It's long but it's worth it, I promise.

___________________________________________

Harry Styles

I lift her by her thighs wrapping her legs around me as her eyes go wide in surprise from my sudden act.

I take her to the counter making her sit on it as I softly place my palms on her cheek causing her look into my eyes.  I could say she was flustered. A small smirk forms at the corner of my lip making her blush and look away.

"Are you nervous?" I smile looking at her.

"Mmhmm.." she mumbles with a slight nod

I lean in and place a soft kiss on her cheek making her smile.

"You're so beautiful" I say tucking her hair behind her ears.

"So are you" she softly places her hand on my cheek.

Slowly I lean in placing my forehead against hers as I hear her breathing get heavier. She's probably nervous.

Her hand falls from my cheek to my shoulder as she peeps up through her lashes. I never thought I'd be having this moment with her ever.

"Harry.." she speaks softly

"Hmm?"

"I think we shouldn't do this.." she says looking up at me.

"Why?" My eyebrows come together

"Because.. you and Lauren are together.. this is wrong" she explains as my eyes fall to her lap at realisation.

Right. Lauren.

How do I explain that I don't love her.

I stand there conflicted for a while. I wanna kiss her so bad. I  draw my eyes back up at her. She sat there looking at me.

The lights went out suddenly as I glanced around. Her grip got a little tighter on my shoulder.

"Are you scared?" I question

"Not exactly..I just don't like darkness.." she chuckles

I slowly move my right hand to the side of her neck gripping it softly as my left hand goes to her waist.
The silent room exposed her fast heartbeat as I felt a glimmer of excitement as I was the one causing it.

And without warning her I place my lips against her. She froze as I did it. Just the touch of her lips against mine gave me a euphoric feeling.

I take her lower lip between mine and suck on it real soft making the lust in her grow as her hands move upto my hair tugging them at the roots.

Man, that did things to me.

She starts moving her lips against mine slowly as I grow my pace kissing her with everything I have. I didn't even realise that it would feel this way until now. I pull her close and keep her strong against my body. My hands travel upto her hair as I softly grip them making her part her lips as I push my tongue inside her mouth exploring her. A soft moan left her mouth and got absorbed in mine.