42

Narry is everything<33 I kind of really like this chapter ;)

Thank you for all the love and support. I appreciate and love you so much!
___________________________________________

Grace Evans

We reached the next destination.

All through the way Harry kept stealing glances and awkward smiles at me as if to check if I was really onboard with the starting over thing.

And to be honest, it was kinda cute.

It wasn't a long travel so they had the practice session today itself and Lauren took care of that.

She isn't letting me near the boys and I don't understand why.

Going through my stuff, I realise I've run out of some important stuff and have to go get them.

I get into my simple black high waisted jeans, a black lace crop top and cropped cardigan.

I personally loved going shopping so I thought I'd treat myself on the way back with some ice cream

Taking my bag, the moment I walk of the room I see Harry walking towards me through the hallway.

"Oh- uhm hi. I was just coming to see you." He pauses looking at me.

"Oh I'm sorry- I'm just out of some items so I need to go get those." I lock the door turning to him.

"Oh you're going shopping? Can I come with you?" He scratches the back of his neck peeping through the lashes.

"I guess? But what are you going to do there?" I question.

"I'll... Just.... Uhm.. watch?" He sounded confused.

I raise my brows questioning.

"Okay I have a- lot of things to buy as well. So yeah. I'm gonna shop too." He brings back his intimidating look clearing his throat.

"Okay. Sure then." I state controlling my smile. I know he just made up the reason.

"Yes! Okay!" He sounded excited. "Let's go." He starts rushing towards the elevator.

"You're going like that?" I question making him pause.

He looks down at his attire. "What? I like my outfit." He shrugs knitting his brows.

"You're The Harry Styles. I'm talking about some sort of disguise." I state walking over.

"Okay. I'm gonna get something. Don't run away." He knits his brows warning me.

"Okay." I say sternly but the moment he turns around I smile. He was being adorable today.

I go through my phone for a while noticing Raymond had sent me the next task. I roll my eyes. I was so done with all this.