10

Shit's getting real :)

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

It was 11:30 now. I was ready and just going through my documents checking everything before we leave. I was wearing the blazer dress with ankle boots and made my hair into a bun for now as i had a lot of work there. I'll just open it during the concert and photos.

I apply my light pink lip gloss and eyeliner. I take a final look at the mirror. I felt pretty.

Even though my mental health was falling apart I had to hold it all together for now. I didn't have a choice. I walk out of my room with my bag and go to the elevator.

When it arrives I see there's already a guy inside. I hadn't seen him earlier here. I get in and press the button. Going through my phone I notice with my side eye that this guy had really dirty shoes that too fresh mud stuck on it. I was kinda wondering what he was doing here as i didn't think he's a part of the band. He looked pretty well maintained but something about him felt off.

I reached the lobby and walk out and he walks out with me and disappears somewhere. I go straight to the car as i had to make sure everything was alright and the instruments were in place.

The guys would be here soon so I get in the car and work on my phone for a while. I hear a knock on the window but as i turn my head there's no one there. I look around the car but see no one. I get back to my phone when I hear another knock. I look back out when suddenly Josh jumps in front of the window making me jump scared.

"Joshh!!'' I scold him

He starts laughing

"You're funny'' he says

I open the door and get out of the car.

"I'm sorry'' he was still laughing

"It's not funny. You really scared me. Some stuff is happening for quite a while now and I'm kinda scared.'' i say in complete seriousness

"Oh I'm sorry.. i didn't know..'' he immediately apologizes

"Its okay.. its just I'm a bit stressed..'' i shake my head.

I feel my phone vibrate when and see it's Lauren.

"Hey I need the photo of the signed paper'' she says as soon as I pick up.

"Oh okay sending you right away.'' i say hanging up and getting in the car to go through my bag.

"Josh I'm sorry I'm a bit busy now. Can I talk to you after my work is done?'' i ask him politely giving a small smile

"Of course no problem. I'll be inside with the other guys.'' he smiles and walks into the hotel.

I keep searching for the document but i can't find it. My anxiety started tearing through. No. I can't lose it. I check all the folders again.

"Hell no!'' i say to myself in desperation.

Then suddenly i remember that i kept it on my bedside table before packing my bag and forgot to put it back in.

I take my bag and rush into the hotel again. I press the elevator button several times as I can't wait.

As it arrives I quickly press my floor number and wait in anticipation praying that the paper should be there.

I reach my floor and hurry towards my room.

The closer i get to my room, my pace falls in confusion.