37

The header and Chapter are exactly related. I love it sm!!
It's all Nace and Hace!<3

Also, the Chapter has a Grey's anatomy reference :)

This is one of my comfort chapters too :)

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

"Niall.. he's not answering the door." Liam says stressed.

"Wha- what do you mean?" I step forward in panic as Harry quickly holds me.

"Grace don't panic." He says trying to calm me down.

"Well, after the practice, he went in and isn't answering or picking up calls or anything." Louis explains. "And we thought Grace being the closest to him, might help."

"Let's go." I say immediately.

"Grace wait, you sure? You're very tired." Harry holds me to confirm. "I can go check on him."

"No.. Harry I can't stay in here. I need to go." I resist.

"Wait.. what happened to her?" Liam questions looking at Harry as he turns to me. "Are you okay, Grace?"

"Yes I'm just tired." I shake my head and walk out of my room.

"Okay let's go." Louis starts walking as Liam, Harry and I follow.

"Why would he do this?" Harry questions worried.

"We don't know. We've been trying to talk to him but he isn't answering." Liam says stressed.

We get to his room and knock.

"Niall??" I say out loud. "You okay?"

We wait for sometime but no answer.

"Niall it's okay if you don't want to talk, can you just knock on something or drop something to let us know you're at least fine?" I get closer to the door placing my ear against it.

I heard faint sobs.

"Ni please we're worried." Liam says louder.

"Niall I swear to God if you're playing again I'm gonna come in there and punch your pink face with my rings on." Harry says slamming his palm on the door.

"Harry calm down.. I feel like he's crying." I say looking at him.

"Niall would you please give us any indication that you're okay?" I request.

"I'm fine." I hear a faint voice as all of us huff in relief.

"Thank fuck." Harry says running his fingers through his hair.

"This is the one thing he has said in half in hour. We were banging on the door but he wouldn't say a word!" Louis says in relief.

"Okay would you like to share what's wrong? Or do you need to be alone?"  I question against the door.

He doesn't say anything.

"What do we do?" Louis questions looking at me.

"I think we need to leave him alone. But I'll stay here. I'll wait. He'll need someone." I say looking at all of them.

"Grace you need to rest. I can stay here." Harry says touching my arm.

"No. I can't leave him." I shake my head.
"But.. what actually happened? Do you guys know anything?" I question looking at Liam and Louis.