20

I love and hate this chapter sm.

Tip: READ CAREFULLY :)
There are some stuff that'll come in handy later on.

When you see (##) that's my fav part of the Chapter. :D

_________________________________________

Grace Evans

My heart was breaking.

I still couldn't believe that it was actually happening. And what's more, Harry was a part of it.

How could he do that to me? I've been so good to him. I've excused every single thing that he did so that he doesn't feel bad and now, he just hurt me so bad.

Maybe I'm just not good enough. Like always.

My hands were tied behind me and my lips were taped. I couldn't scream I couldn't fight. I was helpless.

One guy held me tightly as the other one ties my legs.

I keep jolting and twitching to get rid of the grip but nothing was helping. This felt like the worst nightmare. I was trying so hard to wake up.

I cry out Harry's name through the tape several times but he didn't seem to care. He didn't move a bone. He was watching me getting abducted.

Suddenly my parents' faces flashed in my mind as I felt more and more broken. I was hating this. I hated the fact that I couldn't escape this.

I stand there with one guy holding me while the other stabs a needle mercilessly  on my arm making me scream into the tape. That hurt so bad.

In a few moments I felt lightheaded. I guess this was some sort of drug that caused loss of senses. I couldn't see straight. My eyes started drooping.

Slowly I understood that this was the reality. My heart was pounding like a groundbreaking machine. I knew Harry wasn't going to do anything now. He was too far gone. I had lost all faith in him.

The guy pushed me down at gunpoint as I fell on my knees. Tears silently streamed down my face. Harry looked at me with a monotonous reaction.

"You've done your job. You're free." The guy says looking at Harry.

"This better be it." Harry speaks.

"We're taking her"

"Yeah." Harry nods looking at me.

They pull my almost-lifeless body upto my feet and start dragging me away when Harry stops them.

"I need to talk to her." He says pulling me towards him. I couldn't bear his sight anymore. I loathed him. And neither did I have the energy to listen to him.

I blankly stare at him with barely opened eyes.

"Grace.. I didn't have a choice... You have to understand." He says looking into my eyes.

"It was either you or my sister." He explains

"I'm sorry" he hugs me as my heart aches terribly.

"Enough" the guy jolts me away from him and takes me.

I didn't even have the urge to fight anymore. I knew it was useless.

They start dragging me away when I see his reaction.