35

Yeah... anyways.. so..

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

Today Lauren was coming back and so I just had the part to take the guys to the practice and after that I'll be free for a little while.

I'm moisturizing after shower when I get a call. Niall.

"Hey Niall." I pick up.

"Hey Iz! Are you free for a little while?" He questions excited.

"Uh yes. Why what happened?"

"Can we come hangout with you? We're getting bored." His voice gets a little timid.

"Of course Niall. Why do you have to ask?"

"Yayyy! Okay coming in 5! I'll get snacks." He says smiling

"Yes sure. I'll be waiting." I smile hanging up.

I quickly get dressed before they arrive getting into full sleeve black turtle neck t-shirt and a beige skirt.

I'm drying my hair when I hear a knock.

Niall stood there with a lot of crisps, chocolates and few other snacks and Louis smiling with his hands in his pocket.

"I didn't realise we were having a party." I chuckle opening the door wide for them.

"Yeah I'm always up for one. Wait! we can have one right now!!" Niall looks with wide eyes.

"Niall, no. It's 9 in the morning." I laugh warning him.

"Yeah okay whatever."

"Hey Louis." I smile at him.

"Oh hey." He smiles nodding.

"So where are Liam and Harry?" I question.

"They went to talk to the musicians for a while." Louis shrugs.

Oh right. The musicians. I've barely talked to them ever since Josh.

"Oh." I say nodding. I get some serum in my palm and applying it on my hair.

Right then we hear a knock.

"And they're here!!" Niall exclaims.

I walk to the door and open seeing Liam standing in the front and Harry standing behind him awkward.

"Hey Grace. How have you been? You feeling better?" Liam smiles as he walks in.

"I'm great thanks. I was just asking about you guys." I smiling as he walks in.

I turn towards Harry and see he had a monotone expression. "So.. I was.. leaving." He says clearing his throat.

"You can come in. Everyone's here. It'll be nice." I say in a placid tone.