28

Sorry for the wait, loves! But here I am. Thank you for the patience<3

My exams are still going on but I wrote this whenever I got the time. Enjoy!<3

This is a VERY important Chapter. You'll know why.

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

As we walk back to the back entrance of the arena Zayn holds my hand to Stop me.

I turn to him.

"I have to go now." He says softly.

"Oh okay.. so um.. see you in the next city, then?" I smile a little.

"Y-yes. And take care. Do not go with anyone else unless it's me. And if somehow I can't come, I'll let you know. But unless you get a message from me, do not trust anyone." He says in utter seriousness.

"Um.. alright. I'll keep that in mind." I smile a little.

"Good. And .. thank you. For today. It made me happy to know someone cares." He smiles looking into my eyes.

"You deserve to be happy. And you remember right? Not as many cigarettes anymore okay? No going on a suicide mission." I say trying to be intimidating.

He laughs at my efforts and I squint my eyes in seriousness.

"Okay okay. Sure." He chuckles "I'll keep that in mind. I promise."

"Good." I smile wide getting him to agree.

"I'll see you then.." he lets go of my hand.

"See you." I smile as I give him one last look and start walking towards the door.

"Hey, Grace." I hear his voice again making me turn my head back.

He keeps his eyes on me but doesn't say anything.

"Yes?" I question.

There a moment of silence.

"Nothing." He smiles.

I give a confused smile and walk away to the backstage.

I see the guys have already gotten off stage.

I see Niall, Louis and Liam talking. I couldn't find Harry.

I walk around but I don't see him. I walk towards the dressing rooms when I see him kissing someone. I immediately stop in my tracks.

He had her pinned against the wall kissing her and grabbing her in different places.

I immediately turn around to leave.

He was cheating on Lauren? I never knew he could be that kind of a person to cheat on someone. He disgusted me right now.

I go and start checking all the documents and if I had all of them. I feel a body approach near me. I turn my head and see it's Liam.

"Oh hey." I give him a smile as I go through the papers.

"Hey.. um.. I've been meaning to tell you something.." he says awkward.

"Um okay.... Go ahead." I say looking up at him.

"So.. don't be mad... But.." he says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Hm...?"

"I think I like you." He blurts out.

I blink a few times. What?