55

Hey again :)
This is like my new comfort chapter <3

___________________________________________

Moments.
A very short period of time.
Sometimes happy, sometimes sad.

Life.
A series of moments. Good and of course bad.
But while they're really short, they hold an astronomical amount of value and emotions.

The Polaroids, the stained t-shirts, the lost pair of footwear, the sound of laughter.
They capture moments. Some photographically. Some mentally. But either way, they do.
Because life, is full of moments.

Moments are just like sand. You can hold a million of them in your fist. But when they start falling away, you barely remember how many you had.

So cherish the moments. Cherish the people.
Before they're gone.

***
Grace Evans

I twirl around in front of the mirror in my white sundress with a low cut back. I did the scarf hair again and put on sunscreen. I was so ready to hit the beach.

Walking down with my little bag of essentials, I notice the guys were still at their breakfast

"How long do you people take to eat a simple pancake!"
I speak impatient walking over to the sofa and plopping myself on it.

"It's 9 in the morning. How are you always so energetic." Niall rubs his eyes.

"She has so much energy that she could light up the entire place in case we ran out of electricity."
Louis chuckles stuffing the pancake in his mouth.

"I'm trying to be as fast as I can." Liam nods quickly.

"I'm gonna go check on Harry. He isn't coming?" I question.

"Nah. See if he can be convinced otherwise." Liam suggests.

"Okay. On my way." I stomp upstairs energetically to his room.

"Oi Mr Styles!" I speak in a high pitched excited voice when I see he walks out in his tracks.

"Yes Ms Evans?" He raises an eyebrow wondering about the source of my energetic outburst.

"Why aren't you coming to the beach?" I walk over to him.

"I told you, I hate beaches." He shrugs.

"Yeah but still come with us. We'll have fun. It's so sad to leave you alone back here while we enjoy." I knit my brows.

"No thank you." He chuckles sipping on the orange juice.