Back to the Future

"Every single time you come over, Belle! My dad's getting mad we keep deleting his stuff off the DVR!" Melanie yelled to her friend that walked into the Yukimura as if she lived there

"Every single time you come over, Belle! My dad's getting mad we keep deleting his stuff off the DVR!" Melanie yelled to her friend that walked into the Yukimura as if she lived there. Belle pursed her lips, shrugging. "It's not my fault we need to room in your DVR for Gossip Girl. It's a must watch."

Belle fell onto the couch beside Mel, almost on top of her, making the smaller girl grunt at Belle's elbow lodging into her rib. Belle grabbed the remote, pressing play to watch Gossip Girl when Melanie's phone rang. Belle groaned, throwing her head back as Melanie held back a laugh. She looked at the caller ID and creased her brows at Stiles name popping up.

"Didn't they leave us for Mexico?" Melanie asked, showing off the screen and Belle straightened up. "Answer it." Melanie quickly answered the phone and she couldn't even say hello before the frantic voice of Stiles started speaking.

"Get to the clinic. Now!"

And then he hung up. Melanie's jaw dropped, offended that he didn't even let her speak as she turned to Belle who looked just as offended but nodded her head. "We should go." Melanie nodded, both of them shooting up off the couch. "Definitely."

...

Melanie and Belle ran to the clinic in the pouring rain since they weren't old enough to drive and when they got there, they saw the group run into the building, Scott carrying an unconscious boy. "Who the hell is that?" Melanie screamed under the rain and Stiles turned to her. "Derek."

Belle and Melanie turned to each other with wide eyes before following them into the clinic. "So how exactly is that Derek? What, did you guys pull some back to the future shit?" Belle asked, pointing at the boy who looked at same age as her and Melanie. "Well technically, it wouldn't work like that since in back to the future, Marty stayed the same age he was when he went back in time while Derek is now a teenager-" Melanie rambled before realizing everyone was staring at her. She cleared her throat looking down to the ground. "Shutting up. Got it."

Deaton looked at Derek with wide eyes. "Wow."

"Wow? Wow as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do," kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." Stiles said and Deaton turned to him with a small frown. "I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

"He's cold." Lydia announced and Melanie quickly grabbed Derek's hand, nodding. "Really cold."

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked and Deaton sighed. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Belle shifted on the balls of her feet, looking up at the man. "So what do we do with him?" "Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton answered.

"You mean from Kate?" Stiles said and Belle froze, slowly turning to him. "Kate?" Stiles nodded. "She's a Werejaguar. And... alive."

"A were- what?" Melanie said, stumbling over her words in shock. She never met Kate Argent but hearing stories from Belle when she first became a werewolf, let her know Kate was a bad guy. "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." Deaton said.

"Why would she want do this to him?" Lydia asked and Deaton shrugged. "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her." "And bad for everyone else." Belle muttered.

"You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night... And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton said and Melanie nodded tiredly before looking up at the man. "But someone should stay with you."

"I'll stay. My grades are fine... Despite missing a few classes." Lydia announced and Stiles pursed his lips, shaking his head. "I'm so not okay with this."

"Guys, go." Lydia demanded and the two freshman started walking out of the clinic until Stiles grabbed onto each of their shoulders. "No. Nope, still not okay with it." Melanie rolled her eyes, turning to Belle who had a big smirk on her face. "Not going anywhere." Stiles said before Belle grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the clinic. "All right, just 'cause you're stronger..."

...

"So you're telling me... That in the past 24 hours, they lost Derek at the clinic-" "Found him at the station..." "Lost him again and then he ran away with Kate." "And now we have to go to the school and help get him back?" Belle and Melanie asked, their words running over each other, finishing the other's sentences back forth.

Kira stood in front of them with wide eyes. She quickly nodded her head and gulped. "Are we... Should we go now?"

Melanie turned to look at Belle who had a wide smile, nodding her head. Melanie turned to her sister and smiled. "I'll grab my katana."

...

Kira, Melanie and Belle ran towards the berserkers, the Yukimura had their katanas in hand as Belle let her fangs and claws show. The three let out a war cry as they ran towards the creatures. Melanie and Belle were fighting one while Kira fought the other.

Melanie sent her katana towards the Berserker as Belle slashed them with her claws when they heard Scott scream.

"Kira!"

Melanie quickly turned around where she saw the Berserker her sister was fighting throw her to the ground. Melanie's eyes glowed bright green as she looked at the creature. "Hey!" The berserker turned to her as Melanie glared. "Don't touch my sister." She seethed before running to the berserker.

Melanie slashed the berserkers ribs before it caught her katana and threw it towards the ground by Kira, Scott and Malia. Melanie looked back at her sword just as Belle got thrown down with the three as well, falling beside Malia. Melanie turned back to the berserkers, both of them looking at her as she kicked one in the chest.

The other grabbed her around her shoulder blades, pulling her back into the lockers where she fell to the floor. Melanie groaned as Kira crawled over to her, checking the back of her head for any bleeding.

Suddenly, Derek, still in his young form, ran towards the berserkers. Melanie gasped, Kira pulling her back towards the other three kids on the floor and away from the fight. Kira looked down at her little sister in worry. "You okay, Mel?" Melanie nodded, still rubbing her head. "Yeah, you?" Kira nodded, looking back towards the fight. Derek was standing over the two berserkers but he looked taller than he did just a few minutes prior.

"Derek?" Scott called out as the now grown Derek turned around, his eyes bright yellow.

-FIRST CHAPTERR
sorry if it's kinda bad, I wanted a little intro before we fully started but IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY
AND THE WAY I ALREADY LOVE BELLE AND MELS DUO