Temple of Doom

When the group finally got to the temple, Derek looked at Stiles, Melanie and Liam, silently asked if they were ready and when they nodded their heads he went to open the door and was immediately met with a Berserker

"Derek!" Melanie screamed, ready to jump out of the car but Stiles put his hand out as Braeden turned around to face them. "All of you, stay in the car!"

They watched from the open back doors as Braeden shot the berserker and it ran away, making the four teens climb out of the car as Malia and Peter walked towards them.

"How bad is it?" Peter asked quietly as Belle's face dropped watching as Derek laid on the rocks, coughing out breaths as his stomach was practically torn open from the berserker. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Just get to Scott." Belle shook her head, taking a small step forward. "Dere-" "I'm fine, Belle. Just find him. We'll be right behind you. Go."

Everyone stayed in their spots, Derek looked Belle right in the eyes and glared at her. "Go! Okay?! Save him." Derek said, blood spitting out of his mouth, making Belle's heart drop but she nodded nonetheless, running into the temple after Peter, everyone else behind her.

The teens followed as Peter went down many twists and turns before skidding to a stop. Liam, not ready to stop, collided into Melanie's back. Melanie quickly grabbed onto him before either of them fell over as Peter watched the two in annoyance.

Once they were both standing up right, Peter raised his brows. "You two done?" Melanie and Liam quickly nodded their heads, making Peter sigh, turning to the rest of the group. "Okay... We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira." Peter explained and all the teens nodded their heads as a cell phone rang.

Stiles jumped, his hand flying to his pocket as he pulled out his phone. "Are you really gonna answer the phone while we're in the goddamn Temple of Doom?!" Melanie whisper yelled and Stiles quicky turned to her. "I can't just ignore it Mel. God! How do I even have service... Hi, Dad." Stiles said, answering the phone.

"What do we do now?" Liam asked, making Melanie turn around to face him, her eyes going wide at the Berserker coming right at them, "Duck!" Melanie screamed, grabbing Liam's head, pushing it down just as the Berserker swung at him. Melanie grabbed Liam and Belle's hands as they ran down the hallway, Peter letting all of them pass him. "Go back. Get back! Go! Go, go, go, go!"

When they got to an opened space, Malia turned to Melanie. "Go find Kira and Scott." She screamed before turning to Stiles. "Go with her!"

Melanie quickly grabbed her and Kiras katana that she had strapped behind her back, handing Stiles Kiras katana and grabbing his arm, pulling him down the hallway.

"Scott?" Stiles screamed. "Kira!" Melanie screamed as they turned the last corner.

"Kira!" Melanie let out in a relieved yelp, her eyes falling on Kira who sat on the ground. She quickly ran over to her sister, pulling her up as she handed her her sword.