Work with the Enemy

Melanie watched as the Beast sliced Liams side, she tried to push through Stiles' grip but he kept a tight hold on her

The Beast roared before running towards the school. Once the Beast was far away, Stiles' grip around Melanie loosened, making Melanie run towards Liam. She skidded on her knees to get to him, not caring about her knees getting scraped from the cement as she looked over Liams injuries.

"Okay. Okay we need to get you up." Melanie said, using one hand to cup Liams cheek as the other barely laid over his injuries, both hands trying to heal him as best as she could.

Hearing people run over from behind her, Melanie turned her head as she wrapped one of Liams arms around her shoulders to get him up. She nodded her head at Liam as she looked at Belle, Hayden and Stiles. "Help me get him up!"

Stiles instantly nodded, running over to Melanie and Liam to help him up as Belle and Hayden ran ahead of them to make way in the crowd for them.

"Come on, come on." Melanie whispered to Liam as Belle and Hayden pushed passed groups of screaming people.

The five ran into Mrs. Finch's room and Stiles instantly turned to Melanie from over Liam. "The desk, the desk!" Melanie nodded, carrying him to the desk, Liam screaming in pain as Stiles and Melanie maneuvered him around to put him on the table.

"Okay, okay." Stiles mumbled and Liam shook his head, looking between Mel and Stiles. "I'm okay. I'm fine." Belle and Hayden slowly walked up to the table, standing in the same side as Stiles. Melanie slowly grabbed Liams jersey and peeled it off of his skin, revealing his torn and bloody stomach.

Melanie let out a small gasp at the sight, worrying Liam slightly as he lifted his head to look at the injury before hissing in pain and dropping his head. He let out a tired breath as he turned to Melanie. "What? Is it bad?"

Melanie gulped, shaking her head. "No." Melanie and Hayden said, trying to keep Liam calm as Belle and Stiles aggressively nodded their heads. "Very."

Melanie gave an angry glare to Belle and Stiles as Hayden whacked Belle's arm. Stiles mouthed 'sorry' to the girl before looking back down at Liams injuries. Stiles' eyes went wide at the sight and Melanie noticed his eyes starting to roll to the back of his head.

"We got a fainter!" Melanie yelled and Belle and Hayden instantly went behind Stiles, catching him just before he hit the ground. "We got him!" Belle yelled.

Melanie nodded before looking back down at Liam, she noticed him starting to grow unconscious and quickly put one hand over his injuries, Liam screamed in pain and Mel immediately leaned in to give him a kiss, using the hand that wasn't on his stomach to cup his face, trying to heal him from her hands and her lips.

She slowly pulled away and opened her eyes to look at Liam. The Dunbar boys eyes were still closed as he let out a small, almost relieved exhale. Melanie looked down at Liam's injuries and smiled at the fact that it was starting to heal.