The Vixen

"Belle, it is almost 1 in the morning and we are sitting in the grass. Why exactly?" Melanie asked as she and Belle laid on Belle's front lawn.

"Today during practice, you made grass grow and attach onto Stiles so right now, we are going to try that again." Belle said as she sat up. She stood, dusting dirt off her pants before leaning down and grabbed Melanie's arms, pulling her up into a sitting position.

"Come on. Do something to me with your powers." Belle said, looking down at herself before looking back to Mel. The kitsune sighed, looking up at her best friend as she slowly stood up. "Why are we doing this exactly?"

"There's a family murdering axe murderer on the loose and you need to know how to use your powers to protect yourself." Belle said and Melanie rolled her eyes. "If there's a family murdering axe murderer on the loose, why are we outside at one in the morning?!"

Belle's eyes widened as she nodded. "Good thinking. So lets be quick." Melanie sighed, closing her eyes and opened out her hands. She imagined a baseball bat and after a few seconds, she felt a bat in her hands. Melanie opened her eyes and let out a shocked chuckle as she looked up at Belle who was cheering. "Look at that, Mel!"

Suddenly, Belle stopped laughing. Melanie's smile dropped. "What? What is it?" Belle didn't answer and Melanie shook her head. "Oh no... Is it the family murdering axe murderer?" Belle's face scrunched as she took a step towards the sidewalk. "It's Liam."

Melanie's face scrunched this time as she stood beside Belle, looking down the street as a frantic Liam Dunbar ran straight towards them. Liam was looking back as he ran, not noticing Belle and Melanie until Melanie stepped in front of him, grabbing onto his shoulders and stopping him from running.

Liam screamed, Melanie's eyes went wide as she quickly put her hand over his mouth as Belle shushed him. "It's 1am, Dunbar. What's wrong?" Belle whisper yelled as Melanie looked down at Liam's leg, realizing he was just running after he got sent to the hospital only about six hours ago because he couldn't walk.

Melanie looked up at Liam, her hand still on his mouth. "Are you done screaming?" Liam rolled his eyes, nodding and Melanie removed her hand. "What are you two doing out here?" Melanie looked at Liam weirdly. "Us? Dude, what are you doing running around?"

"Your friends kidnapped me." Liam breathed out and Melanie pursed her lips in confusion. "What?"

"Scott and Stiles. They kidnapped me and kept me locked up at Scott's house after he bit me." Belle and Melanie's jaws dropped. "He bit you?" Belle whisper yelled and Liam nodded, showing off his arm where teeth marked sat. "He's weird. Anyways, I should go. If you see them coming down this street, you didn't see me." Liam mumbled before running away from the girls.

Melanie slowly turned to Belle and gulped. "What the hell did they do?"

...

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia said, shaking her head after the group tried to make a plan on how to help Liam shift during the full moon. Lydia turned to her with pursed lips as she shook her head. "Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."