Part Two: The Movie

"I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
when it all broke down
and the story of us
looks a lot like a tragedy now..."

••••••

If you asked Melanie Yukimura how she thought her life would be like after senior year of high school, she'd tell you her and her boyfriend, Liam Dunbar got into their dream school

She'd tell you they both went to Maryland to study at John Hopkins, Mel to become a doctor and Liam for lacrosse.

She'd tell you Belle followed after Hayden, wanting to be with the girl she loves and that Mason and Corey stayed together.

She'd tell you her and Liam made it. That they moved in together after their first year. That they'd end up getting married after Melanie graduates med school.

She'd tell you that everyone got their happily ever after. Their happy ending.

What she didn't know, is that none of it was true.

Belle Parker was killed one semester away from graduating high school by the hands of her father, Adrian Parker, a werewolf hunter.

And after Melanie and Liam found out they got into Hopkins, they both went and they were so happy. They made it through eleven happy years after high school. Liam had even bought a ring. He was going to propose.

He would've proposed sooner. Way sooner. But they both decided to wait until Melanie finished everything she needed to be a doctor before marriage. They were both completely okay with this. They lived together and did all the same things a married couple would do so they had no issue.

But right before Melanie was about to finish her everything she needed, things started to fall apart. Melanie got tangled into her surgical internship and their relationship felt suffocated. There was still love. So much love. But, Melanie was always tense and stressed and lost track of time. They barely had any time together.

Liam couldn't handle it. He missed her and they fought. They fought all night because as much as Melanie agreed with him, becoming a doctor had been Melanie's dream for years. She couldn't just throw that away.

But Liam took those words as Melanie wanting to throw him away.

He left one night while Melanie was asleep. He left a note and the ring.