Charlie's Angles

Melanie, Liam, Scott, Stiles and Kira were all at Scott's house when they got a call from Stiles' dad, insisting they come to the hospital

The group slowly walked out of the elevator to watch rows and rows of officers wheeling dead bodies into the morgue. "Who found them?" Stiles asked, walking up to stand beside his dad who sighed, turning around to face the teens. "Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is."

"We've got a theory." Kira said, making Melanie scoff. "It's a slightly terrifying theory." The Sheriff raised his brows at Melanie, shrugging. "Well, the M.E. said that victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels."

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies." Scott asked and Kira looked at him in confusion. "Why would they do that?"

"Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it like a parent would." Stiles said, making his fathers brows furrow. "Protecting what?"

"A werewolf." Liam announced as Melanie nodded. "It's called the Beast." The Sheriffs eyes widened, making Stiles scoff and nod. "We know. Horrifying."

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish. Because it looks like his dream is coming true." The Sheriff whispered.

...

"By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day." The PA said through the speakers as Melanie and Belle walked towards the girls locker rooms for Lacrosse practice

Right before they walked into the locker rooms, two deputies holding shotguns walked passed them, making Melanie's eyes go wide as Belle scoffed. "Damn, they don't even try to hide the big guns."

As the girls got changed, they heard the locker room doors open, confusing the two since they were the only ones beside Kira on the team and Kira wasn't going to practice.

Suddenly, Malia turned the corner of the aisle Melanie and Belle were. "I need you to tell Scott something for me." Malia said, her eyes on Melanie. The Yukimura girl nodded, looking at Malia worried. "Yeah, uh, why me?"

"Because I can't right now. Now, are you two gonna do it or not?" Malia asked, looking between Melanie and Belle. The two sophomores instantly nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, of course." Melanie said, making Malia nod. "Okay. Just tell him he was right about the tunnels. Just tell him that, okay?"

Malia wen to walk out of the locker room when Belle stopped her. "Wait. What do you mean?" Malia pulled her lips into a line as she looked between the girls before sighing. "When we were down there looking for you two, Liam and Hayden, we didn't know it yet, but we were a lot closer than we thought. There's an Operating Theater down there. Down in the tunnels."