Wolf and the Fox

-THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CLAUSTROPHOBIA AND SLIGHT PANIC ATTACK SO IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU, I WILL PUT A **** WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS-

"Yukimura!" Coach Finstock screamed as he sped down the hall after Melanie. She quickly stopped walking, turning to her Coach with a worried look. "Everything all right, Coach?"

The man nodded his head. "Yes. Yes. Look, for your jersey, since you and your sister are both on the team-" "Kira joined lacrosse?" Melanie interrupted and Coach leaned back a bit, his face scrunched. "She didn't tell you?" Melanie pursed her lips and shook her head.

Coach sighed, shaking his head. "That's not my problem. The reason I need to talk to you is... We both know I won't be able to know who's who on the field when you two have the same last name on the back so I changed your jersey." He said, tossing Melanie her new jersey.

Melanie furrowed her brows, looking up at the man. "But that's what the numbers are for..." Coach laughed, patting Melanies shoulder. "Oh... you're a funny one." He left the girl alone in the hallway.

Melanie looked down at her jersey, opening it up to see what was changed and she immediately smiled. Right above the big 4 on her jersey, instead of her last name was 'Mel'.

Melanie chuckled, folding the jersey back up and resting it on her arm when she heard a "psst" a few feet away.

She slowly looked up. Derek Hale stood, peaking his head out the door of the boys locker room, motioning her inside. Melanie looked at him weirdly, following after him anyway.

"Can I help you?" Melanie asked as Derek sighed, looking at her with an annoyed expression. "You can heal people, right?" Melanie squinted at him, nodding her head. "Duh."

Derek rolled his eyes and grabbed onto her shoulders. He opened a random locker and pushed her inside. "What the hell, Derek?!" Melanie screamed as he shut the locker, locking her inside.

"The new beta. Scott says he has anger issues. I wanted to test them out. Now, you can't tell anyone this but my healing hasn't been the greatest after I got turned young so you'll be hiding in here and if I get too injured, you'll have to heal me."

Melanie sighed, nodding her head even though Derek couldn't see her. "Fine. How long his this gonna take? I kinda... freak out closed spaces..." Melanie muttered as her breathing grew uneven before Derek punched the locker she was in, making her yelp as the locker room door opened and Melanie quickly shut up.

****

Melanie heard someone walk in and quickly went on her tippy toes to look out the little holes of the locker but she couldn't see anyone yet.

"What the hell? Where's my stick?" Melanie heard Liam's voice from behind her before she heard the sound of a lacrosse sticking hitting lockers.

Suddenly, Melanie could see Liam on the right side of the locker she was in. "Is this yours?" Derek asked and Melanie could hear the smirk on his face before hearing the sound of the stick breaking and she could see the broken stick get thrown at Liam.