Reunited

Beacon Hills won

Beacon Hills won.

Melanie was actually surprised. Considering Finstock's speech before the game, Melanie thought they'd do terrible.

Melanie and Theo were now roaming the halls of Beacon Hills. They haven't been in the school in years and both of them forgot where the bathrooms were.

After a while, they somehow ended upstairs and found them. Melanie walked out of the girls bathroom and saw Theo leaning on the wall beside the boys bathroom, waiting for her.

He pushed himself off the wall when Melanie walked towards him and they both started heading towards the stairs. As they got closer, a loud groan echoed from the bottom of the stairs followed by a thump and a clank.

Theo slowly walked down stairs, Melanie behind him. Melanie peaked out from behind Theo and saw Derek on the floor, blood surrounding him with a big hole in his neck.

Melanie felt her stomach drop. Not because of the sight. She a surgical resident, she was fine with gore, but seeing people she cared about in those states made her dizzy.

Theo and Melanie heard the sound of an arrow getting drawn back. As soon as it was released, Theo jumped out behind the walls of the stairs, grabbing the arrow mid-air so it didn't hit Derek.

Theo growled, snapping the arrow in half as Melanie was one step away from the bottom of the stairs. Melanie slowly took her purse off her shoulder and left it on the step above her.

She heard the sound of the arrow get drawn back again and she copied Theo's actions. As soon as it was released, she stepped in front of Theo.

Just before the arrow could hit her, Melanie's fox appeared around her. The arrow hit her fox, but the arrow immediately turned into a green flame, the arrow doing nothing to her.

Melanie looked up at who was shooting at them and her face paled, like she was seeing a ghost.

But, she actually was.

Allison Argent stood in front of Melanie looking as if she'd grown up like the rest of them. Melanie took a small step back as she heard three people run up from behind her and Theo.

"Allison?" Melanie whispered. She thought of the few moments she had with the Argent girl. They weren't the closest, but Allison killed the Oni that was attacking Melanie the night the Allison died.

Allison looked at Melanie for a few seconds before running away, out the door beside her.

When Allison was gone, Melanie's fox disappeared around her. She knew she was called to Beacon Hills because of Allison, but she thought it was to get her to finally go into the light, not bring her back.

Melanie's eyes turned back to normal. She turned around to look at the group. She saw Scott, who she's already seen since she's been back in town, and Malia.